Sign in to follow this  
Grad Student

Pissed As Hell!!!

^^i heard a violin playing for the misunderstood, good hearted men, with only good intentions, and i came. Hi every one, what happened?, what is going On? :D:D

asxantu

Qac Qaac   

ilaahoow yaan dumar aan aqoon gaarigayka ku qaadin, ma taxiile maan ahay... waaba is mic naynayaan ka waran, way ku fiicantahay kii idiin offer gareeyay ride ka in ay waxaan ku dhacaan..

Originally posted by InAndOut:

Moderator's sting. Bees Sting harder. Somali Women are then ...

I am gonna leave that to the imagination. Why can't you let the brother bring issues bring to light without Bee sting! i am still :mad:

Will the whingeing never end? For God's sake get over it already. Its not my fault you decided to ask such a dumb question. icon_razz.gif

BEE iyo FF hala yaabin..waxee ka hareen islaamihii dagmooyinka xamar..Hooyooyinka kacaanka ee ahaayeen..lol..ilaa aa daqartid wax ma dhageysanayaan..dhagax aa wax loogu sheegaa...lol..

GT,

LoL...adiga dhagax wax laguugu sheeg! Dameer fooqal dameer. :D

Ok! Bee, i give up and I will not generalize again to make a rediculous point.

You should make a curtsy for my effort to try to enlighten in the hope someone raises a good point. smile.gif