Sign in to follow this  
Grad Student

Pissed As Hell!!!

^^^I feel sorry for you. I just hope you dont have sisters or neices or female cousins.

socrate was right to offer, if the offer was denieed, then who is the loser, the lady is the loser, he was just doing his duty of helping others, that is all.

I love to hear and read what femenists write, they are horrible

Because from what you are saying...its okay for them to accept rides with strangers. You probably wouldnt mind...and even encourage them to!

And if looking out for ourselves and following our deen and dhaqan makes us feminists THEN SO BE IT.

nuune   

^^^ BE IT,

u have a point there, accepted, and about me having no sisters & cousins or nieces, well i do have dozens of sisters and couzins but they ain't as feminists as some I have seen here.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Femme_Fatale:

Inandout why dont you make like ur nic and get out of here?
redface.gif

Ohhh no she didn't say dat too you saxib!!!

quote:

Note: what is up with the flip-flopping?

What is up with ragii acting like a couple of dhoocilyaal hilib laga dhafey?
U do live up to your name

FEMMMME FATALLLLLE

OK thats it

Ameenah move overrr, FF is the #1 Caaerwaalo,

raaga SOL, iska ilalliya FF,

ghaadu iyo caashu baan oo noqaanysaan! ;)

Anyways, We have enough Somali Cab/Taxi drivers in this world 'INANDOUT', so don't be offering 'Free Rides' without your 'CABBIE IS WORKING' SIGN ON icon_razz.gif

Fi Amanillah

Bee, That really stung. why mock my generalizations? apperantly, u don't seem to get the big picture here. one can generalize in a forum, then wait to hear what others have to say about.

:mad:

Blessed   

Khayr, :D

For the first time in SOL history, I agree with you. My diplomacy serves no justice here. FF is far more vicious, focused and certainly pays more attention.

I'll just retire and enjoy the wealth of my kingdom (shopping sprees anyone) or I'll just go and read a book!

Khayr and Ameenah:

Shouldnt I be consulted first? :rolleyes: How dare you discuss career opportunities concerning me without my consent? Knowlege?

I refuse to be used like this---a puppet.

Ameenah: I dont take your comments as a compliment! icon_razz.gif That was a double-edged sword (or so the saying goes...I guess :confused: )Whatever..you get the point :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

FF is far more vicious, focused and certainly pays more attention.

LOOL. Very funny. Luggooyo caadi ah waaye warkaan see camal lol.

Moderator's sting. Bees Sting harder. Somali Women are then ...

I am gonna leave that to the imagination. Why can't you let the brother bring issues bring to light without Bee sting! i am still :mad:

Tuujiye   

HA!!!!ninman aniga iga waalan aanba arkaa maal mahaan....

Kheyr I guess me and qa'qaac and you should retire then..since we have new crew in the house..lol..InandOUT saaxiid gabdhahaan waxee ahaayeen kuwii daqarka wax loogu sheegi jiray...

BEE iyo FF hala yaabin..waxee ka hareen islaamihii dagmooyinka xamar..Hooyooyinka kacaanka ee ahaayeen..lol..ilaa aa daqartid wax ma dhageysanayaan..dhagax aa wax loogu sheegaa...lol..

FF ninkaan hala yaabin adigana, wuxuu maqlay waxaatahay ayeeyo isku dhaceyso oo baceysan.ileen asagana wuxuu ku jiraa islaan gumaad..lol...

ps. all joke y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wareer badanaa!!!!

Socrates,

Maybe ...just maybe you are one of the good somali guys.

Assuming you are, how can this sister differentiate you from the perverts. Let me tell you something, only perverted men ask women they dont know to give rides....and trust, THIS HAS HAPPENED TO MANY SOMALI SISTERS....all they want is what every other man down the street wants. I pray to God that Somali women don't accept rides from strangers-- somali or not. Because we all know what will happen the day (God forbid) she gets raped, kidnapped or killed. And here you are..behind a screen..whining about REJECTION...and failing to look at the bigger and most important picture.

So Socrates, its really not about YOU, per se, (maybe it is..who knows the full story), its about practicing how to be safe in an unsafe society.

Now..I'm sure according to Nuune, this is feminist talk..but hey, that's what my mother taught me! ...safety first...So Yeah, that would make me a Feminist Graduate :rolleyes: times infinite!

x_quizit   

Ladies, join me in playing the violin for these poor misunderstood, good hearted men, with only good intentions... :( ...man, we need more of u around...

p.s.-ahem...im sure a somali man waiting at the bus on cold rainy day wouldn't be offered a ride from our dear sincere brotha, so pls save us the chilvary routine ;)

Peace