Sign in to follow this  
Grad Student

Pissed As Hell!!!

^^ No we aint.

Give faarax a little car and he thinks he's the king of the world. Lads...lets not pretend you are humanitarians. More like predators. smile.gif

Originally posted by rudy:

next speak in Jamican accent and see how fast she jumps in!!lol...

Are you saying that Somali sisters are h*es? Because that's what you are insinuating.

Is there a deadly epidemic going around SOL or is it just me?

underdog   

I propose we develop a new stategy. Every Xaliimo will be equipped with two flags, a white flag and a red flag.

When you're walking down the street being all you can be and you don't want faarax inoo suuqa kaa xirto, do your thing, put away your flags.

when you "wouldn't mind" some assistance even though it's not an emergency, put up your white flag and any faarax in the vacinity can help.

From time to time, things get outta hand and you need back-up ASAP, in situations like that after you're done calling everyone you know, raise your red flag and sit tight, ruckus and mayhem are on the way.

This proposal is a working in progress, contributions welcome.

Originally posted by Opinionated:

Is there a deadly epidemic going around SOL or is it just me?

yes! and you may have already been infected, and may not even know it :D

Raxmah   

Underdog

There shouldn't be any need for flags. When xaliimos have a problem and need help-believe me they have no difficulty asking for it. Unless they ASK stay clear out of their way! ;)

I didn’t know saying NO, was such a problem for the guys in SOL.

DnD Predators - LOL :D

assl all wr wb

So Juxa gets pissed off, looks at his son and says.. “ Son, there is no way in hell we can satisfy everybody, lets just do what we think is right and screw them people”

I concur and add BE A MUSLIM

lol   

Interesting indeed. Girls analyzing from their point of views.. men doing the vice versa... Now we have only heard of one side of the story.. so guys n girls don't u think we need to hear from THE GIRL'S side of the story??

Opinionated: U r right sista.. but take it easy with the guys...plzz.. they can't handle your red hot iron rod... it kind of leaves scars :D

LuCkY   

Socrates,

Secondly, some chick(somali girl) at my school, was walking in the cold carrying several bags when i asked my freind to stop and give her lift to whereever she was off to, but she was like "I'M OK! i'LL WALK"....I say what the hell..as if we need anything from her but help our somali sister get to the library...

Note: what's wrong with our sisters?..

Aint nothing wrong with us gaLs...whats wrong with refusing a ride with strange guys-Nothing.Vent it aLL out though cuz as U said ure "Pissed As HeLL".

Rudy,

tsk...tsk..tsk!Shame on You.

homie, u got alot to learn about them ppl... next speak in Jamican accent and see how fast she jumps in!!lol...

Not funny at aLL.

Revival of this topic is indeed overdue!

this barefaced thruth striked me. Some Somali girls (word Some implies most)are complex species or should i say creatures out of place. Their cultural attire change as quickly as their views, marked by perpelexity of change.

i have observed many of my Somali sisters and I am not alone when i say this, there seems to be a trend here. one full of "flip-flopping" nature in fashion. one day the trend is half-veiled, blinding colors hijabs. another day, a designer scarf exposing the neck and a lot more replaces yesterday's formality.

Note: what is up with the flip-flopping?

i urge more outspoken sisters to not be carried away with emotion? :cool:

Blessed   

Brother,

Are you still on the subject of having been rejected by a sister or are you now discussing the fashion choices of Somali girl's. I don't see how the two relate. :confused:

Socrates,

First, Only one person uses the phrase "Flip Flop" and he is a Jacka$$.

Second, you have issue with something called overgeneralization. You need to stop overgeneralizing the somali women population as if they all came from the same mold. Things have changed. Your backward thinking needs to change as well, before you become stagnant in your ignorance.

If I knew you, I still wouldn't take a ride with YOU because of your foul attitude towards Somali Women.

*sigh* It's good to be back.