Sign in to follow this  
Grad Student

Pissed As Hell!!!

I want to know if the girl ever did thank you for offering her the ride, Socrates???

If she did thank you after the small gesture u made, then she was within her rights to refuse.

If she didn't thank you, Socrates you have every right to be pissed enough to post this pissed a*s thread.

Why do I say thaT???

If she acted up once socrates and his friend offered the ride, without really thanking them, she obviously have issues...It's either she slow or she just doesn't know when she is been hit on/not.(She probably assumed y'all were into her and it never occured to her that a human being can show a gesture to another being without really having any hidden agenda's.

If I were her, I probably tell you thank you but no thank you...and my reason is just the same as everyone else who wrote before me on the thread.

king_450   

Opinionated, my answer is

"Y E S" unless you have a different agenda, we don't think all the time to be "L A I D", !!!!

Jaabir   

Originally posted by king_450:

I really hate this, Mr Socrates, was trying to do just good by offering a Lift,and what did he get back ,socratism ,lol ,the brother is a somali guy, come on ladies don't ever equate somali men to any men.Unless you can prove Mr socrates means harm

Brother King.. an Arab man named Juxa and his son were riding a donkey in their way to a farm they owned.. two women passed them by and Juxa over heard them say “god.. don’t these tow guys have any mercy, what they think they doing putting all of their weight on this poor donkey in this hot weather” Juxa ponders about what they said and gets off the donkey and lets his son ride while he walks besides the donkey.. few minutes later tow men pass him by and they go”look at this disobedient son, he is riding the donkey while his dad is walking bare foot” Juxa thinks about that again and decides to ride the donkey and makes his son walk” few minutes later tow women pass him by and sure enough he over hears them say “What a heartless father… he is riding the donkey while his young kid is walking barefoot under this blazing sun” Juxa gets ashamed of himself and decides to walk along his son with the donkey unridden… again two men pass him by and Juxa over hears them say “what a stup!d father and son.. are they taking the donkey for a picnic? Why don’t they ride him”

So Juxa gets pissed off, looks at his son and says.. “ Son, there is no way in hell we can satisfy everybody, lets just do what we think is right and screw them people” *

So if Socrates passed by the Somali sister without offering her a ride, a group of nomads will consider him an un-nationalistic butthead for not helping out a Somali sister walking in a subzero weather (btw it was snowing real bad that day), and if he offered to give her a ride and got rejected, another group of nomads will still consider him a buthead for offering a ride to a girl he don’t know”

So i guess there is no way one can satisfy everybody...

* Copy rights reserved to my 8th grade Arabic literature txt book :D

are you sure this part was also in yr text book?

“ Son, there is no way in hell we can satisfy everybody, lets just do what we think is right and screw them people”

its a lil too eloquent for a 2nd grade text book, no?

as for the topic, you guys should re-read the thread in which a young girl accused 2 somalis of gang raping her. most of you (general nomad populations) blamed the girl for being "stuupid" enough to follow them in the first place (never mind she was 15 and one of the guys was consoling her from a fight shed had with her mother). anyways sometimes you cant be too careful. on the other hand we as somalis cant forget what a tight knit community we really are. maybe if the somali community here were bigger id feel different, but here any somali i see is like a bro/sis... kay wait im exaggerating like a mofo here. i only say salaam to the elders, you new niggs scare the ish out of me.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by somealien:

are you sure this part was also in yr text book?

“ Son, there is no way in hell we can satisfy everybody, lets just do what we think is right and screw them people”

its a lil too eloquent for a 2nd grade text book, no?

My bad.. i meant 8th Grade..

:cool:

valerie   

socrates..if i was in dat girls' place..i'd never get in dat car...u would never let ur sisters do dat..so why ur acting like its kool..

Rudy is being ****** and childish as usual..he thinks he is funny..(sorry wallalo..i am honest).

Raxmah   

A better question would be what's wrong with you expecting a female to get in a car with two strangers? :rolleyes:

the brother is a somali guy

Does that make him more or less of a stranger? If she should get in a car with Somali strangers, then there shouldn't be any thing wrong with any other strangers?

underdog   

Socrates, maybe if you spent more time at school she'd know who you are and accept the ride.

OR

She knows exactly who you are and wouldn't accept the ride regardless of weather. Either way you get some Ajiir points for the goodwill attempt.

Socrates, she doesn't even know you. [/QB] I never said we were strangers!

Most of the ladies have made up their minds about this topic, and i accept their opinions to be NONSENSICLE! but that will not deter me next time. as long as i am in a situation where i can be helpful to anyone especially a somali person, i will.

Mr. D ...always funny anectodes!

underdog, what are you implying something here?

STOIC   

did we pull something off of Socrates experience? i will say yes,never offer a ride to a somalian person (stranger).I always get keyed up when i see a somali girl at my school and this is because whenever you try to be nice to them they think you want something in return.I doubt it if all men are pigs.i always steer clear when i see my somali queens.

Originally posted by STOIC:

did we pull something off of Socrates experience?

Apparently NOT! hey Socrates, you cant help ppl who r beyond help! i.e., XALIIMOS!..

homie, u got alot to learn about them ppl... next speak in Jamican accent and see how fast she jumps in!!lol...

u ever been in situation where xaliimo did not know that you were a nomad in party!! shes the first one to toast!!!jiirus!lol..

underdog   

LOL @ jiirus! :D:D:D

Socrates, I don't imply, I'm saying, if the girl knows you and she don't want to ride with you, maybe she knows something we don't.

Jiirus

x_quizit   

Socrates, since when did refusing a ride become a moral crime? get over it, she said no, im sure another xalimo will be glad to accept ur "hospitality".

p.s.-u should be kinda relived, since some men believe that women use em for their car and this girl clearly prefered the wind to ur passat.

cheers

Iffah   

Originally posted by rudy:

Apparently NOT! hey Socrates, you cant help ppl who r beyond help! i.e., XALIIMOS!..

homie, u got alot to learn about them ppl... next speak in Jamican accent and see how fast she jumps in!!lol...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... I guess we aren't the only ones in need of help.