Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Are secessionist ready for change?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Just to let other members know inaad miciyo hoosta ku wadato ..........
;)

Maxaa ka qaldan hadii miciyo hoosta lagu wato? Soo kama darno kuwa sida ineey miciyo leeyihiin meelaha ka ciya, balse aan iligii usoo bixin wili? :D

Originally posted by Emperor:

Wayferer, inadeer who said anything bad against SL, can't we simply talk about and analyse the election in there, and can't I hope for a change and this time the loss of Riyaale.

I don't get you people :confused:

What do you hope to see happen? If Riyaale goes another "separatist" leader will replace him...Which is against your "Somaliwayne" dream. No matter who replaces him the "CHANGE" wont be a good news to you.

MZanzi   

Xaji NGONGE ma afcarabi baan wax kuqora hadaba ..Meeshan waxa kasocoto ciyaar waalan ..'I love the atmosphere of SL & pl I always think that a part of loving SL is hating PL. ...Bahasha xaraaraf uyeelo oo ayaama hala kala nasto

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

These secessionists waa majnuun, waa dad is nacay, waa dad ilaahay nacay, waa dad walaahood nacay, waa shaydamiin kuligood.

:eek: @ waa dad ilaahay nacay, I don't know which is worse^^^ or when you wanted to rape their women :rolleyes:

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

quote:Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

These secessionists waa majnuun, waa dad is nacay, waa dad ilaahay nacay, waa dad walaahood nacay, waa shaydamiin kuligood.

:eek:
:D

Ibtisam   

Waaxan kuu qoosley waa shaydamiin kuligood because Ngonge wrote about this on the general section a while back, then I saw waa dad ilaahay nacay I was like :eek:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

quote:

:eek:
Tell your brothers to be open just like you. I hate the fakes :D

Question: Why is it that those who oppose Somaliland (pray daily for its destruction) openly advocate for Silaanyo & Kulmiye to win the elections in Somaliland?

This was the case in the last Presidential elections where Abdullahi Yusuf as the leader of Puntland openly endorsed Silaanyo on the BBC. The same pattern is manifested in the current upcoming election.

Just a question for all those concerned about Somaliland elections.