Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Are secessionist ready for change?

NGONGE   

^^ :D (even though it's a drawing I hope you realise how many people just winced with envy just looking at that). :D

Paragon   

^Yeah right smile.gif .

Alla maxaad isku camireysaan ...

I know a guy who was hospitalized after a jumping from the top of the stairs in his bid to fly. He just felt like super man after being told you are a Somalilander - you are this and that and you can fly :D .

He tried. Hovered for a second and then...you guess. Ofcourse he was in the grip of mirqaan too - so, youk now, hehe smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^You guys are nuts :eek: LOOOL @ the moon.

LOOOL @ Duke: "After all they are Somalis" Here I thinking taan wuu uu tiidi. :D

Emperor   

Wayferer, inadeer who said anything bad against SL, can't we simply talk about and analyse the election in there, and can't I hope for a change and this time the loss of Riyaale. Duke too only said we need to keep a close eye, I don't know why the kids are laughing, nothing wrong is said against SL or at least on this topic

Originally posted by Emperor:

Wayferer, inadeer who said anything bad against SL, can't we simply talk about and analyse the election in there, and can't I hope for a change and this time the loss of Riyaale. Duke too only said we need to keep a close eye, I don't know why the kids are laughing, nothing wrong is said against SL or at least on this topic

doubleFaced.jpg

Originally posted by Emperor:

Wayferer, inadeer who said anything bad against SL, can't we simply talk about and analyse the election in there, and can't I hope for a change and this time the loss of Riyaale.

Ohhh , ,and here is what you said in other place:

I am now even compaigning for the loss of Riyaale in the hope that he becomes the leader of the clan, I will be more amused should the confused Waraabe steals the show for him this time...

Just to let other members know inaad miciyo hoosta ku wadato .......... ;)

Paragon   

^Maxaa isku keenay laba topic ninyoow?

Emperor was responding to me 'enticing' comment in this topic and not in the topic you quoted the above text from!

See ahaantaa waaye JB. Resist, man! smile.gif

RedSea   

JB getts sensitive when somaliland is mentioned. waar read my lips wali may duulin ee sug cagaha bahasha dhulka udhig.

Emperor   

JB, you suffer from lack of comprehention my brother, just re-read my two qoutes and let me know of the contradictions.... In both posts I said, I wanted Riyaale to lose this election and Silaanyo to win...

come back again

Wayfarer, Inadeer ha ubixin waa runtii JB waanu isfahmaynaa, nimankaan secessionist ah ismuujin bay kujiraan, and not only in SOL. Even on the ground, and the reason for the call of seperation of SL is nothing but hanala arko oo xaqeena hanala siiyo, it's like Somaliyeey nafiiriya waan go'aynaa, its just seeking attention and the Somalis in the South's trouble is deep to notice, when the South graps and makes note of that sound then things will be easily resolved and move forward.

I never said there is a contradiction ...... you need to re-read now.

About Somaliland Intentions, adiga kaala hadli maayo coz you value nothing when it comes to that level. Just read what we say and chill.

Redka, you're confused as ever.