Sign in to follow this  
Hayat

Beauty or Brains?

^I know what you mean... I find myself more and more attracted to geeks these days..specially geeks with alot of life experience and stories to tell. I've always thought I was into the innocent, not-done-much wooers... but (I think) I'm not.

Hayat   

xulaxu:

I find intelligence so incredibly sexy, it's insane. I swear, there's nothing sexier than a geek. If I see anyone with glasses I just drop my drink and shoot my way through the crowd to talk to them.

are u serious?... that was a first and i thought only beauty had the potential to do this to a "faarax"....loool :D

scarlett:

Beauty and brains aren't mutually exclusive

, hum we are considering extreame ends, so hypothetically speaking they are mutually exclusive in this scenario....

lol Khalaf....good one........stole the words right out of my mouth.

jamilah you really are xin, pity the equilibrium had to be distrubed.............oh well looks like another wrap up.......am reminded by a saying though. " the philosopher who said that good job done does not need doing again, never lived with children".......i think the "children" part should be replaced by "posting on sol" ;)

Jamilah   

^^ Sorry sis, I wasnt trying to end your topic prematurely. Its just that your earlier post seemed somewhat like a conclusion.