Sign in to follow this  
Hayat

Beauty or Brains?

Janna   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

quote: A guy should desire beauty.
Since the woman is going to be bearing his children.
The woman should also be photogenic.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
In need of a opthamologist?

Hayat   

firstly its nice to see all the girls opting for the "smart guy" *breathes easy*, but guys what atrocity to the female race.

MX Xamar:

I'll take the beautiful n*a*c*a*s* lady, I've got enough brains for both of us:

: how very ironic; beautiful ***** lady ; could you live with such persona.i bet you it must be light bolt moments for you: getting turned on with her beauty, then off from her lack of intelligence.....yes keep on flickering.

If i cant have both i rather wake up next to a DELIGHTFUL SIGHT......

... very delightful indeed, but only for a moment or two, i bet you she has not even thought about making you breakfast. see intelligence is not her specialty.

Jamilah.............iga daah-nooooh. yaaqey Qalbiga heyga dilin dee, willi sheekada inaa waado waayey dee, maxaa kuguu dacey ;) .

Baluug   

I guess some people can't take a joke. cough*Vibe*cough....Ahem.....anyways,

Seriously, I would want neither a dumb beautifulk woman, or an ugly genius. I would prefer to have a woman with average looks and average intelligence, because either she's gonna spend hours looking in the mirror or spend hours making me look s*tupid.

only if life was as simple as:

beauty = nacaas /ad

uglly = brains

sadly is not the case, how some1 looks is as random as how much intelenge they have, simply i don't beleive there is correlation between the two.

but in reality both facrors will determine in my choice of girl ... is all about how she carries herself.

ScarFace   

... very delightful indeed, but only for a moment or two, i bet you she has not even thought about making you breakfast. see intelligence is not her specialty.

so the Intelligent one would get up make me breakfast...........or would she rather i make the breakfast and bring it to her......... redface.gif

It has nothing to do with intelligence its how the gurl is brought up...........

juba   

what about personality, values, beliefs, spirituality? come on guys think outside the box! There is way more to consider than looks and smarts.

In these life every trun is UNCERTAIN, in the sea every wave is a DANGER, in a garden every flower is a BEAUTY AND IN THE WORLD a person with brian is TREASURE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warlee maa wadeenaa

Hayat   

Mc-Xamar; i got actually went back to look at your first reply after accusing me of not being able to take a joke,with a bit of light heartedness...........it was actually quite hilarious....(really it was)

IN THE WORLD a person with brian is TREASURE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be quite honest if i was a guy, i would not consider the women with the brains....yes i myself am being atrocious to the female race :D well after some thought, the first thing that will struck you is looks, this is by far the underlying fact, everything else comes second. imagine a guy being told that some chic is smart, come on his reaction is not at going to be along the lines of :eek: (was going for the "hello-mamma" look). it just does not happen. far enough if beauty is complemented with brains, we will get somewhere, but we are considering the extreme ends. i think that lack of intelligence is something can be overlooked, but lack of "beauty" well, lets just say its a priority for the male race.

but males on the other hand. it will be a complete turn of if you guys were just good looking. once again middle band will be let off. but considering the extraeme end, looks like beauty will not just do it. : you guys have to talk-to-talk :D

how about that for a balance: everyone wins!!

Jamilah   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^And that cyber scene gives this lovely discussion a particularly lovely end
smile.gif

I think the same applies here; I have officially taken over Xins job as the narrator in the threads of Somaliaonline.

Considering how men don't wise up till very late into their fifties if I was a men I would go for beauty too. Somali men are so caught up with beauty! This is atrocious....I'm not bitter I'm just sayin'...Beauty or Brains?, I pick Brains!

Nephissa   

^Very tricky I tell ya. :D

There's got to be some attraction there to start with horta. So beauty has to be first, and brains is unimportant :D ! As long as they're not istupidh. A man who knows too much about everything can be very niicle or bossy. Me no want that. :D

Khalaf   

She says: "I hate that stereotype of women."

then says: "Cause I know that no faraax is either smart or has a cut body."

now how u gonna do dat and sterotype brothas like that. How u know we aint cut, u haven't seen all of us. ladies stop the skinny jokes :mad: most brothas wouldn't be skinny if yall were doing your job and feeding us :D

between those two choices vibe, beauty easy choice.

I find intelligence so incredibly sexy, it's insane. I swear, there's nothing sexier than a geek. If I see anyone with glasses I just drop my drink and shoot my way through the crowd to talk to them.

I'm seriously smitten with Stephen Fry right now, go figure.