Sign in to follow this  
Hayat

Beauty or Brains?

Hayat   

scenario:

you happened to meet the most beautiful women you could ever set your eyes on, (lets say even that she had all the attributes that you find beautiful in women), but she was one Bimbo, literaly, you can't exchange any intellectual discusions with her, would you overlook her let's say flaw and go with her beauty?...... the next day, you happened to met a sista that was fortunate looking(i say fortunate because no one is absoultely ugly), the sista is intelligent,what she does not have in glamour she has in wit, her comments send you in an ever-thinking mode.could her smartness or sense of character overcome her lack of beauty?

who would it be?, Diciso or aqunley?

P.S. i know that the religion encourages for women to be chosen for their Deen, but this is a case-scenario,lets say that they were your only consideration.

Johnny B   

^Ask the Experts :D

This used to be my problem, but not anymore.

I´d a diffrent sequence though, brain first beauty later, maybe i´d be luckier if i had beauty first , brain later. :D

Ibtisam   

Personally i hate dump people. Makes me want to have fight or slap them or something :D Depends on how physically challenged they are.

In any case if i can't have both in one, I’d jut get two for different purposes :D (That’s a joke) :rolleyes:

Seriously I’d rather just be alone if there only these two options

ScarFace   

^^^ Loneer :D

could her smartness or sense of character overcome her lack of beauty?

NOPE

Everyone talks about brains brains thats rubbish. who cares about intellectual discusions when i look at that gurl i wanna smile :D a big fat cheesy smile dont want to be depressed all time..... what good will intellectual discusions do if your depressed........

Hilary Bankz from Fresh Prince wasnt to bright but i wouldnt mind waking up nxt to her every morning icon_razz.gif

plus the mixture of slight smartness and sexyness creates very very charming person. ------->MOI :D

Ibtisam   

NOPE

Everyone talks about brains brains thats rubbish. who cares about intellectual discusions when i look at that gurl i wanna smile a big fat cheesy smile dont want to be depressed all time..... what good will intellectual discusions do if your depressed........

if thats all the use she needs to have then it would be cheaper to buy a poster of a nude women. :rolleyes:

Saalixa   

Guys guys would you save me the arvo.

What is in looks? nothing. It all fades i reckon.

it is temporary and never permanent

Dont tell me the most gorgues model or sports player look like they do when they are on telly every day of thier lives every hour second ( Hvae you seen paris hilton or Operah behind cameras?) Not that they are beautful but having that amount of wealth they can afford to be "beautiful".

There is no such thing as beauty on the outside. What makes a person beautiful is thier character.THERE is NO ONE i would classify on this earth as tremendously dazziling because there wasnt and there isnt( except prophet Josoph) we seem to choose some more than others on slight opinions. Nothing so special.

Beauty is mistankenly defined.

ScarFace   

^^^^IBY I've already got Halle Berry & Beyonce....... :cool:

just waiting for yours 2 come out....... :eek: Just make sure you take off them Geeky Eye-wear........ :D

It's true that beAUty fades, but plastic surgery is getting better all the time....... JUST ASK IBTISAM :eek:

Ibtisam   

^^^^IBY I've already got Halle Berry & Beyonce.......

GOOD for you :cool:

just waiting for yours 2 come out....... Just make sure you take off them Geeky Eye-wear........

sorry; here is a much better picture: www.kissmyass.com. enjoy

It's true that beAUty fades, but plastic surgery is getting better all the time....... JUST ASK IBTISAM

hhm slightly belowthe belt, but hey i know your hating, so carry on :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hayat   

scarface:

when i look at that gurl i wanna smile a big fat cheesy smile dont want to be depressed all time

but surely the one with the brains is smart enough to know when you are down, hence use her wit to take care of that.

Rayanna:

what is in looks?nothing. it all fades i reckon. it is temporary and never permanent

so does brains. we lose our intellect as the years add to our age.

Beauty is mistankenly defined.

, so is level of intellect. i believe they have "dummies"-user guide for practically everything now days.

scarface:

It's true that beAUty fades, but plastic surgery is getting better all the time

Hilarious!!

humm what conflicting notions. what a dilemma!

JUSTICE   

I wouldn't mind being with an ugly man. Cause the woman should stand out, and beauty doesn't add anything to a man as long as he smart and rolling on money.........

ScarFace   

iby what a delighful word to use "hater"... :eek: I sense you got offended somehow and you label me a hater.... :( mmhhh Dont worry theres only jeceel in the AIR ;)

vIBE very true but there's no no balanced answer

plus there's no such thing as dumb there is a min amount of intelligence....some of us are attractive while others are intelligent...If i cant have both i rather wake up next to a DELIGHTFUL SIGHT......

and alwyas the intellectual part is a plus for beautiful women but that aint the main attraction......the main attraction is the way she looks......

you will never hear any man say... that woman is so smart I dont stand just talking to her.....COME ON IT DOESNT HAPPEN :D

Janna   

A guy should desire beauty. Since the woman is going to be bearing his children. The woman should also be photogenic.

I personally could not handle a dumb guy. If we have a form of communication adding to his good looks, that would be a bonus. Because I certainly do value good looks.

Ibtisam   

A guy should desire beauty.
Since the woman is going to be bearing his children.
The woman should also be photogenic.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: