Sign in to follow this  
Fouzia_Bella

MEN!!how do we get your attention?

Paragon   

"Perhaps the best why would be to write a poem! I am sure that would capture Jamaal's attention!"

Sophist lol sxb poetry is a good way of communicating and conveying feelings without being ashamed.

Tagane - Thank you sxb, rageedii baad tahay.

To the girls....

Lets say I am speaking for myself and those who feel the same about this attention bizness. If I am interested in a girl then she shall know I am interested pretty much straight-forward. And so I expect the same from a girl. Playing mind games is what I consider time wasting. If she is my wife already then mind games are romantic.

Afterall we are grown ups, so we must know what we want and seek it.

Paragon   

Princess_sexy -- smile.gif Well I am glad you have the same theory as me. Because I have seen other methods tried by various individuals but those other methods all ended up in disaster.

Coloow   

Although this is " a female only thread" this subject has tempted me to drop this line!

What I want from a woman, one word (MONEY)

Hadaay lacag leedahay wax kasta waa la helayaan! including qurux,raashin, baabuur etc

Qofku wuu doquwaa, raashinku wuu dhamaadaa, baabuurka waa gaboobaa laakin LACAGTU ma isbedesho!

pearl   

Entrepreneur lolol...i smell a gold digger...

u must be one of those men that date single mothers....cuz u know she has everything ..so in order to keep u she showers u with her kids welfare money...if ur him....get help fast...cuz instead of bring home the milk to those poor kids ur actually drinking it up....just think....poor kids having cornflakes for breakfast without milk...shame on u...lol

murefu   

sis u dont need to get all men's attention..one is for u..(best solution is to be smart and to have confidence)

D.O.C   

DA question is, HOW DID U DO UR LAST JOB INTERVIEW?

if u done well then u have more chance to get the attention u want. Coz getting attention is very tricky sometimes, u dont have to have glary looks but sweet and kind towards the man u trying to seduce and in addition to this u MUST show respect the ONE n the ONLY ALLAH DA MIGHTY in order for u to succeed. OOOOOOOOOOps u have mugged my life if u take those STEPS..... word out

Coloow   

Pearlsytle: I was thinking of diamond digging! smile.gif

Maxaa dhacay- is that a bad thing sis?

I am not ashamed to admit that money is the key to a good love life!

if you know any woman in your area who has the bucks- direct her to me...we could share the joy:

smile.gif

Haneefah   

Just wondering, why would you waste your time seeking a man's attention to begin with :rolleyes: ...time is precious sweetie, and there's more important things in life to seek!

Senora   

Originally posted by Entrepreneur:

Hadaay lacag leedahay wax kasta waa la helayaan! including qurux,raashin, baabuur etc

what about love, compassion, support :confused: :confused:

Coloow   

Princess Sexy,

Without money: love becomes hate, passion goes hunting and compassion is crippled.

You could buy all of the above if you have the money!

Miriam1   

Enter, I am suprised..money is nothing..when you want to find that person who can comfort your wounds, make you smile or satisfy your needs in any way in a wife, money should be the farthest thing from your train of thoughts. With or without a couple hundred thousand in the bank account the essence of the person wont change.

I dont know personally, as long as i have my health and so is my husband..money will come and go.

Coloow   

Jawahir, all those things you mentioned could be bought with money. We live in a world of wants and needs!

Miriam1   

Yes they can be bought,but is it genuine?

I certainly wouldn't someone saying they love me, just because i have money. What happens when i loose it all,will they go out the door too..with the money?

Its ur opinion Entre, and you are certainly entitled to it

Peace smile.gif