Sign in to follow this  
Fouzia_Bella

MEN!!how do we get your attention?

2real   

Hey girls, a word of advice from a brother. Just use your natural assets, meaning if you're a pretty girl then you don't have to do anything. Just show up coz, unfortunately, first impressions are made through looks and body language so if you're pretty then, believe me, you will get attention no matter what and that's a fact no one can deny. On the other hand, if you look "a'ight" but you're smart and witty, then you need to talk to the guy. And so on….if you are a poet then right him a poem. If you can play pool, challenge him to a game of pool. If you can cook, fire up the grill. Just impress him by whatever you're good at. Remember though, this is just to get his attention. If you find yourself needing to impress this guy all the time, then he is probably not the man for you.

Good luck.

lambda   

Asalaama calaykum nomads.

We are all different alxamdulilaahi and she will not get my attention with her killer smile.

What ever you do ama kaba laáan jidka ku socotayaa ama libaaxbadeed ii soo dabtayaa jug jug meeshaada joog waaye .

Be like you are and if you are my type of girl then you have my attention and i will sing for u:

una donna come te e un patzo come me credo solo di sognare.

pearl   

Infatua.5an .....what can i say...u failed to read my post....do read it again..and ur sure find that i said...(but the aftermath could be devastating to ur reputation).....

besides i only said that to humor the readers..so take a chill pill...

p.s. no hard feelings...

I think Jamaal-11 said it all, I think most guys would like straight to the point no chasing around, no games, no hints—most guys get confused on this part, yo be yourself. remember to the point...guys can't read emotional expression most of the time..

OK..now some of you are out of line!

Besides...girl, don't worry yourself too much about how to get a guys attention..because the fact that you're female gets their attention!

Og Moti..good luck finding a girl who will stare you to death :eek:

candy if u know u look good!,and if u know what it take to get a man attention!cause trust me, that dosent take all that!, to get a man attention!,baby u r a somalian girl.....sweet lips....cuty face,with tha matching booty,and sweet agressive boobs,got dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!,i see u alreadyyyy!,and trust me im not talking for me--------im talking for all tha playas and stunners.

unlesss u r a fagg,

2------------hi ---------f------------!

Hmmmm....interesting responses. A lot of BS, but still interesting. ;)

Originally posted by rudy:

f'lady, that dont work me! my queue is UUNSI!! i smell that dope and i get higher & higher start hitiing my chest like king kong! then i chase after her till shes cornered then KABOOOM! then i see starrrrrrrrrs!

LoL! :D

Macalin   

WAT do MEN want?.....SUGBAL,

SHOW ME WHACHU WORING WIT?... :D i don know!(j/K)

Honestly If U wear a skirt and HAVE breasts Most UNGAY guys will NOTICE?

looooooooooooool....wow, very interesting post, i wan't really expecting to get this many though.....hey jamall, you said be straight up right?blunt and straight forward, well it's easier said than done sweety! some of us don't have that kind of guts!!

king_450   

Well i want add my reply here before it is too late for me, but my problem is sister, the question itself is too Broad, i wish you could clarify what kind of attention you are after.

having said that let me guess and for a moment slip in ur mind, hmmm . if you are interested in Marriage, and you are about to settle down all you have to do is be good to yourself your family, your being and fellow muslim bros and sis.

seocndly if you r interested in a jerk then i bet u don't need to do anything u will find it.

thirdly your dream person, there are none, i blv there are no dream persons left, all the good ones either married or taken or died, so i can't answer for that.

lastly, keep serching before the age of 30, cz i hear somewhere if a women reach age 30 and never finds the love of her life, she will become angrier at every prosbective companions. Just kidding. I can't answer the damn question,too broad.

lool...ok king_450

what i ment is what does a gurl gotta do to get your attention, what does she have to say inorder for you to notice that she's even alive and living on the same planet as you.

walahi u guys are jokes1

nice topic sister!

best advice be yourself, if you have to change a part of your character, dress, or style to please a guy, he aint right 4u.

worst advice ,,,,,came from jamaal " just cut a long chase short and be honest with him".

sister , never tell a guy u like, love or wanna b with him, especially if he is somali.

they will think that you are either easy or desperate.

i grew up with guys, my best friends are guy, and they always be telling me how to act around guys so that i dont get mistaken for a cheap-gyal.

trust me!

Senora   

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

The best way to attract a fella will be to

"
just cut a long chase short and be honest with him". Never attempt to confound a fella who has no clue how to read your emotional expressions. Always talk to him straight-forward about any issue you intend to discuss:) coz it'll save both parties lots of valuable time.

you can't speak for every man, everyone had their own likes and dislikes.....but i must say, Jamaal-11's advice is something i have heard entirely too much, but once i started to go along with it, it has always worked for me.....

ALWAYS REMEMBER:::

1)Be honest/open( no one expects you to spill out your life story, but it gets frustrating when a guy has to read your mind 24/7)

2) Be comfortable( this will ultimately bring out the TRUE you)

3)Be yourself( this should actually be rule number 1....dont put up a front/act....sooner or later the real you is going to come out, and i dont know anyone who is willing to date the jeckel/hyde type...plus its just a waste of time, b/c then you'll start complaining bout " how he doesnt understand me..blah, blah, blah"...well DUUHHH, he was too busy tryin to figure out your last act!!)

just some simple strategies to enhance your dating life :D