Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Latest government moves...Libya, Puntland, Kismayu , Jowhar

BURCO & SULDANKA WHAT A BUNCH OF SELFISH, UNREALISTIC, WARMONGORS. THESE GUYS AND I'M AFFRAID A LARGE NUMBER OF NORTHERNS WISH TO PROLONG THE SUFFERING OF THE SOUTH JUST TO GET THAT ILLUSIVE SO CALLED "RECOGNITION". I AM NOT A GREAT SUPPORTER OF YEEY, BUT WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE, THE THREE MOSQUITOS? WHO'LL NEVER GROW UP FROM ISBAARO AND ROADBLOCKS, AND WHO HAVE NO INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY HAVING LAW AND ORDER.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by BN:

This government is finally starting to establish itself at home,

Where exactly is it establishing itself sxb..? And how are things looking brighter..?

Liqaye   

Hehe

Aydeed Jr, Koogare, Abukar Cadane, Engineer Enow, Bashir Raage, Mohamed Dheere

Is that the line up?

:eek:

Gen. Duke

Bro, ma umul ayaad ahayd ilowshiyo dhawidee.

Don't you know this is a dog eat dog world down there. This Mohamed Dheere is only there while the cow has some milk. Abaari haday timaado dhimatay gees dheer. :D

Ali_BaBa

icon_razz.gif

Col. Yey ha dhaco, Dadka rer Somaliya guul iyo nabad iyo dawlad xalaala.

Does that make you happy. :D:D

On serious note, why is it that you get flames when Somalilanders comment on Col. Yey's phantom government? Don't you know that old gasbag actually thinks he is my president? LOOL

Duufaan   

Things are getting better for Abdilaahi Yusuf. The Question will be how he manage it. People are desparetly want a goverment, Reaching out policy is working for him and more regions support him more international support and legatimacy he will gain. After Libiya, probably it will be the KUWAIT, SAUDI AND IRAN. By that time Modisho warlods will increase in number and the old one's will lose influence. Without a national army he will not be able to govern modisho, this will be the priority for him.

Liqiye, can you touch that line up? Oh I guess the dudes who control the only working port in Mog, i.e. Cadani, Raage, Enow and BANADIR co dont have much weight. Xuseen Aydeed clan is well known to many from Xamar. Thats heavy wepons if I might ask. You ahve not seen nothing yet.. :D

Jumatatu   

If you think these heavyweights :

Aydeed Jr, Koogare, Abukar Cadane, Engineer Enow, Bashir Raage, Mohamed Dheere

will fightf :

Alxaaji Muse, Qanyare, Catto, Eng. Caddow, Botan, etc. for a cause that is close to the heart of 'odeybiiq' Yeey then you are counting on empty wishes.

The irony that you Duke expect this shows the vacum in your thinking as usual lacking in substance and utterly rubbish.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

On serious note, why is it that you get flames when Somalilanders comment on Col. Yey's phantom government? Don't you know that old gasbag actually thinks he is my president? LOOL

looool

scarecrow-ani-bird.gif

He thinks he is the president of a many others. ;)