Sign in to follow this  
blue_hefner

Ladies, do not demand more if he's soft

I've seen some good topics, but most were personal experiences switched to general.

As we guys wish to involve with nice and sweet gurls that never denies any, girls also dream to meet sweet, respectful, easy going and funny guy like you. And what's wrong with being all that I mentioned? let me tell you

We, somali guys fell inlove with our natually beautiful xalimos. An average farah likes to be sweet, and soft to his wife, unfortunately the chance to show that sweetness is rare. The reason is because some sisters take advantage of that and demand more. It sometimes get to the point where the male has to do all, whether it is an opology after the daily morning argument, to babysit when the wify is going to a wedding, to leave the house when girl-friends come, to send half of his check to the wify side in somalia, but not to his SAKARAAT hooyo, and you name it. It feels all good in the beginning when relationship starts and you let go every little mistake coz you think you love her and she will change someday. For God's sake, how will she change while ur giving her the SWAT trainings that ur giving her. And we go,,, I CAN'T BELIEVE MY WIFE SACIDIYO CHANGED, SHE WASN'T LIKE THIS WHEN WE GET MARRIED.

Ladies do not demand more if he's soft, you don't want Bedroom Side Bomb.

Guys do not do more if u won't keep doing it forever.

P.S. I don't mean I'm rude to my partner, but I forgive her mistakes and tell her I'm aware of that. And don get used to it. Never say mistake is not big deal.. Boy it is.

yo hommie, i do run a xalimo trainning school if you wanna send me you gal for 1 month training, i can school her. you would like the results.

its money backup gurrantee, so u have nothing to lose..the cost is only 2 way plane ticket. if you dont like the result, plane ticket is on me! deal.

lol,

Well, a good resume is required before any agreement takes place.

Plus, my idea wasn't based on specific person's experience, it was just an alert to many of us that are nice, but also NOT want to be ruined.

I am not pointing that out to all the women, coz there are lots who know better, but I'm just addressing it as an issue that my fellow somalis in Western countries deal with. Other factors may contribute an issue or misunderstanding among the new couples, but I favored to point this out coz I thought I had the answer for it.

Well, I just meant that pple take revenge and blow off if they cant handle the situation (Qarax)so don wait to that point.

Xalane to answer ur question again.. YES.... because there r some good decent guys out there to be titled "weak, soft, he is the woman she is the man" simply coz they r too nice, doesnt mean being weak.

If he is soft, he ought to stay away from hardcore sista's.

A soft man can't handle a strong woman, thats why a strong woman needs a strong man in her life. Soft men deserve naago oo suufi eh like themselves.

Tough dudes are more appealing to me, dudes who will say SACDIYO, hada imow, instead of, SACDIYO, goorme imaanee abaayo?

Dude's who take charge, and know what they want in their woman, and a woman who can match that energy is a match made in heaven, but does that ever happen? Highly unlikely, and if it does exist, we are talking about in the smaller percentage.

But do carry on son, don't let me spoil your topic.

juba   

so if a man is kind, compassionate, and generous that would be seen as "soft"?....soft sounds good!

Ibtisam   

LOOOL^ :D There is a such thing as too miskeen. some guys will agree to anything They think YOU want THEM to agree to :rolleyes: At times you push just to see how flexible the person is. It reminds me of a funny thing that happened earlier in the week. I said this dude in one of those hypothetical questions/ situations "if we were married and I wanted to go for a 2week holiday to the Caribbean with (Farah)a male friend, would you object?" He said "no that’s totally cool with me" ! I was like WHAT! Are you okay dude.

Some guys you look at them and you can imagine some women taking the piss for the rest of his life! lool. There is a such thing too much of a softy/ miskeenimo.

But that’s not the women's fault ( well it is for taking advantage) but primarily he needs to learn to put his foot down, and set the barriers/ limits. :cool: