Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

TFG: a cat’s paw to reach political equilibrium!

edit:

Yaa thal qarnayn,

Meesha filin caadi ah noo daarteen adiga iyo 3 dex alifle Duke! I am just trying to show the other side of the coin. As always gabagabadu kama fogaan doonto that Jabbuut is the center of the universe right now :D !

Waraa take a break.

Xiinow, i heard the 2 old boys of the TFG met today after Nur's return from Jabouti. Wonder what will they be talking about! Anyways, when is your report coming Mr. Xiin?

Abtigiis   

Gheeloow

Walee reer anaan ogaa ma guuraan maqli jiray! Walee haddaad nin aan ogahay wax ka sugtid baanad meela gaadhin. Xiin wali maydaan isbaran'e iska hoggo roobku isagaa kugu qaadiye.

^^^ To Xiin:

Ninyahow hal mar bal tartiibi.

Anigu horta Duke waan ku raac sanahay inee wixii cimaamadaha Yassar carafat oo beenta ah qaata, xaaqinka lagu wado. Laakin, unlike Duke- I'm a pragmatist who believes that there are a couple of lost souls at the peace talks in djibouti that will insha Allah be saved from the munaafiqnimada ee cimaamada beenta ah lagu qarinayoh.

Marka saaxiib, I cheer for your proverbial Peace Caravan and thus I fear my amigo the good General, salaanta iiga qaadi maayo from now onwards. In his eyes, I just might be another aimless peacenik like Xiin. And thats a big NO NO. ;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

AT&T, xiin maaha ninka ay soomaali sugayso. Soomali ninkii wanaag wadda oo raba inoo si nabad ah wax ku raadsho ayay rabtaa. Ninkasna waa Shareef Axmed alla ha xafidee. Ama raac ama diid rajo aan halkaas iyo Jabouti ah oo Soomali u maqan ma jirto.

Geelle:

The old man is reluctant to sign on Jabbuuti deal! He surveyed the political landscape come 2009 and beyond, and could not see him self in the picture. I think some appeasement is in order! Cadde’s announcement today was that all insurgents could, if they so wish, participate in the talks. A repeat of political pronouncements he previously made. In old man’s mind, that line of thinking is however akin to appointing a wolf to tend reerka xoolihiisa! The game is on adeer. It’s encouraging though that within the tfg structure, major players the old man included have already reached an equilibrium point.

A prediction: tfg entity will in the end be tweaked to be a tool for peace, and a not a power to settle old scores. And Somalia will be relatively better for it!

Thal Qarnayn, marxaban bika! Duke, just like a lost bird, is landing on every tree. Last time i checked he was atop of Kismayo Grass tree singing the praises of carafaat-style-cimaamad wearing shabaabs...

Tolka man, i give away the thesis of the topic. Interest is decling because of that.

Xiin, the old man has no other alternatives options left for him to bargain. He can't even pressure Nur Cadde to re-appoint the ministers that have resigned from his cabinet, let alone play any game. I think there are no more cards for him to play at this juncture, but to bow the power that is(foreign). Having say that, I heard from a source close to the old man that if all fails his last option left to bargain is to retreat himself back to Puntland. With a change of regime on sight in Puntland and the support of the TFG in that part of country whining down, I don't see any chance of him coming back to Somali political arena.

Let me see what you have old man, split all out.

^^

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ;)

Republic Of California

I believe the next president of Somalia should be from puntland, somali leadership is our birthright, and puntlanders have a proven track record of government, leadership and peace. A/Y time has passed, If the next president is not from puntland, I don't see puntlanders supporting him or his government and there will be a new secessionist state.

ilax   
Originally posted by Sublime:

[QB] I believe the next president of Somalia should be from puntland, somali leadership is our birthright, and puntlanders have a proven track record of government, leadership and peace.

:mad: tani waa waxii Somali kaligeyey.Look the other side of the history, lessons learned from Kismyo, apply in a large scale .ALL somali are equal to govern and be governed, period no more clan politic.

Ilax

Name somalia's greatest leaders, sultanates, and you will find that they are from a specific area(puntland). There is nothing wrong with recognizing different abilities of people, we all have a part to play.

^^^Sublime, Nobody is begging anyone for our "National Birth Right"...lol :D

Insha Allah,when the time comes, Cabdullahi Yuusuf will be replaced with another Libaax from Puntland. It's only a matter of time.

So all these qunyar sococ better get in line, else sidii munaafiqiinta kale ayaa loo xaaqi doona. ;)

Republic Of California

Ma dhaxal ayaa loo siiyay? Dadbaa dad ka fiican waa waxa meesha Soomali maanta dhigay. Allah ha keeno qof somali ah oo waddani ah..No more land land iyo fulaan.