Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf Vs Ethiopia : he wont budge, the old Col is back

RedSea   

^ So what if I am Somalilander. I am not a member of Alshabab but I sure take them over the TFG anyday much like many somalis make the same preference. So what are you implying?

^go Dukey, its your birthday, hahaha.

Brother Red, I promised myself that I was going to take it easy on you but you are such an easy target that sometimes it can not be helped.

You have a tendency to shoot yourself in the mouth with statement like "alshabaab did not loot, rape or kill innocent people", in that instant, what do you have me do?

I know this is going to come as a surprise but please in the name of Dukey explain to me how you believe that shabaabs are saints and infact you have evidence that supports your qashin of a claim?

Originally posted by RedSea:

^ So what if I am Somalilander. I am not a member of Alshabab but I sure take them over the TFG anyday

Pretty much

^^^Pretty much what? TFG = National Somali government and anti Secesionisam.

Al Shabaab = destruction of Somalia and thus helps the claim of the secessionists "look at that dirt southm full crazy fanatics, we on the other hand are gentlemen from British colonial period"... blah.

Laizy leave the Al Secessionist alone girl, they dont want to talk about the suicide bombings.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Pretty much what? TFG = National Somali government and anti Secesionisam.

What if I were to say %#@ your National movement.

TFG= Only puntland supporters.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool, secessionist you dont have any power over the TFG or Somalia you are but a region dreaming of the good old English days.

You aint English though..
:D

The promise was within a month. You don't want it with us- ask your leader from Garowe :D

^^^LOL. was he not the one who chased you and Riyaale from LA? Lol are you talking big because the man is bussy down south. Adeer dont talk we have the SOL linked news from those days in this site.

^^^lool. You do talk big, adeer you lost 24 civilians and can not even mention the criminals who did out of fear. Garowe is going through an election after that there will be nothing to stop us.