Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf Vs Ethiopia : he wont budge, the old Col is back

RedSea   

^I thought so. So much bla bla and so little to defend it. adeer let us face it, the TFG you have had held so much faith in has been dealt with long and the main leg i.e ethios, that it has been limbing on is about to leave it stranded for justice to prosecute them.

You can cry all you want about USC, Hargeysa, but who is going to safe A/Y is what I want to discuss?

^^^Mr Red Sea the TFG is by far the most successful interim governemnt in Somalia. It has a year left and its up to the Somlai's to decide what to do after that year. So far 4 years it went from nothing an idea to destroying the warlords and the clan courts.

Mr Secessionists four years into "Somaliland" we had a major civil clan war with the destruction of Burco and Tuur running away to Mogadishu.

Thus my dear talk sense, the TFG is still here with all its weakness, Puntland is still here and there is nothing you can do.

Look in four days President Yusuf met 3 heads of state, Riyaale is still at Morgans villa and you are talking nonsence.

Qudhac   

duke

whatever you say mate, i gota a feeling this one is going to be entertaining...

so duke why do you think ethopia is disobeying adero yusuf.. and not towing the line.

do you think its time to consider millitary action, bush like and give them ultimatum

^^^Adeer as you know we make history, you look back on the colonial history.

Anyhow dont get to excited if the old man wins its over for the opposition as a whole.

Qudhac   

duke

ooooh now they make history, would you enlighten us and tell us what that history that is, ofcourse other than leading xabashis to slaughter somalis...

we must have missed that history

RedSea   

NG,

Juje and I are not arguing for the same thing. He is arguing for the USC(a movement I do not support nor have anything to do with). Just so you know mr. dhag cas. :D

Duke,

1st: that war in SL in its early yrs was internal scuffle for leadership between the waring clans (Much like Puntlands' friction between Cade Muse vs. Yey in '01). Tuur lost, and Igal won. Gues which was pro Somaliwayne? :D . At the end Somaliland' case of seccesion won. I bet you didnt' know iska hadlow. :D

2nd. there were no outside intervention i.e Ethiopia, Unisom etc..

3rd. In comparison The TFG was never a government elected by the people for the people. It has always been run by warlords such as your uncle ina YeY. It's also an entity that has seeked the 'help' of foreign forces to hunt down on its own people (though I may have no luck there since you think reer banadir are your enemy).

in addition, the TFG is not based on clan, but rather based on corrupt inviduals from all various clans(if you think the cause of my oppostion to them stems from clan), who are not interested in rebuilding somalia, but of the same people that have been terrorizing the population since the civil war. They don't have the support of the bulk of the somali people primarily in the South, hint why it hasn't worked Alshabaab has control over most of the South. smile.gif

I am sorry that you have wasted so much time trying to draw what little they have achieved, but soon you will come in contact with reality that the TFG has been nothing but bunch of crooks made a legit government of Somalia by the international community. And now the international community which has been fostering it in those four years have backdown including the military pawns of Ethiopia.

So now we shall see what really the old colonel is made off in defending his entity in what little manliness he has left.

ps. good luck. :D

^^^lool. red Sea adeer the President is a big game player, I agree he got the naming of his PM's wrong, but he is a big picture guy.

Threats dont work with him, and thus like I said we shall see. Yusuf will see out his term, but now its between him and the big boys, Nur Cade and others are just small fished, forget about Al Shabaab they were neevr the threat the NGO's in Nairobi are the danger.

Thus while you talk about Al Shabaab we can see who one has to deal with the little rag tag gangs are nothing new.

Duke,

It's very obvious very few in this forum respect you. I didn't fully comprehend at first but as time went I understood. Sometimes, you have to be a 'man' and take it like a 'man'. The Somalis are a macho culture and like all macho cultures have universal values of 'manhood' when things are not going well.

If you compare your answers with the answers of your opponents in this thread, you can always see which side is somewhat respectful & which side engages in childish taunts smearing whole regions,clans, etc. I hope you take a time-out and realize that by your very behaviour you are creating more enemies for your side.

You've single-handedly united all the different factions in the Somali peninsula in opposition to your side right here on this Forum. That's an unenviable accomplishment.

Before you throw that vicious verbal taunt at me, think about what I said. The clan you represent comes from a proud lineage just like many other glorious clans within the Somali family and you're doing a great disservice to them in your behaviour.

Mintid Farayar It is wonderful to get constructive criticism , I thank you , however with all due respect I don’t represent a clan, nor do I insult clans, as an individual I am from a multi clan family and I am proud of all my relatives notably my mothers family who raised me. As a political observer one comes across many desperate groups. We have various groups here in SOL with colorful political positions.

The secessionists, the confused terror group supporters i.e. Al Shabaab, the whole sale clan supporters i.e USC/ICU groups, now when I confront an IndaCade or Hiiraale fan waving the faith in my face, I tell like it is you are fake like your leaders. When I see grown men supporting child kidnapping networks I tell it like it is.

Truth hurts , but while my words are at times harsh and to the point they are not aimed at attacking a clan, but the arned faction are the true target, groups and political entity our SOL members defend while insulting the national government. Also most of my work here is news reporting and enlightening others about the position I hold. It’s a cut throat forum SOL, I have been threatened, insulted, cursed and every method used, one must talk to others as they deserve, as for being disrespected what does one care for those that would try to silence him?

Welcome to SOL, I can see you are new.

RedSea   

As I said Duke, I dont have anything to do with USC (that was clan based movement). However the Alshabaab group has more of your clan members than mind. So stop this idiotic link between UIC/alshabab to USC of the past.

^^^Adeer you represent the secessionist thus I never consider you an Al Shabaab supporter. I have lived long enough Mr Red to be fooled so easily.

Anyhow Al Shabaab is a bad idea, even dumber than the Pirates, both ****** are after money but one groups knows how to get it.

^ Was it Ahmed Dirie the self-styled spokesperson of X clan who said that Alshaabs's ranks are filled with the president's clan and that they are on a mission to derail peace and wreak havoc. I cachinnated.