Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Amin Amir: Kana Siib Kana Saar

Meiji   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOL

Classic Picture!

Amin Arts is a national hero. He painted the ugly situation on the ground ever since 1991!

This, by far, one of his best and powerful editorial cartoons he had had ever drawn. Waa in la naqal gareyaa sawirgacmeedkaan oo midabkiisa wato, kumanaan laga sameyaa jidadka Xamar iyo Soomaaliyaba lagu daadiyaa markaas.

Poker   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

This, by far, one of his best and powerful editorial cartoons he had had ever drawn. Waa in la naqal gareyaa sawirgacmeedkaan oo midabkiisa wato, kumanaan laga sameyaa jidadka Xamar iyo Soomaaliyaba lagu daadiyaa markaas.

:D:D:D @waa in....

Markaa saaxiib yaad amarkaa siinaysaa? Why don't you take that resposibilty insteaad......start with the cyber world. It might just work!

Meiji   

The irony is that the supporters of the extremist are using Nationalist retorics and actually think that Alshabab stands for the blue and white.

As for Xisbi Islam, they are old school Somali wadaado ala Sayid Muhammed Abdulle Hassan. They have still some emotional attachment to the blue and white.

Abtigiis   

Amir Amir is a hypocrat here. He is evading the true analogy. In fact, the flag he should have shown in place of the black one should have been the tri-colour with a black star (in Hargeisa). It is happening literally in the North.

Alshabab ayuu shaqo ka dhigtay!

Poker   

^^^No dispute there. We've done that in May 18, 1991 and proud of it. The best move we have ever made.

I have no problem with the blue flag. For ALLAH sake, Hargeisa gave birth to it BUT it is the people LIKE YOU I have a problem with. Barking and barking after Somaliland instead of focusing with thier own problems...

I wish these brothers in Mogadisho all the best in life.I doubt the fact that YOU'RE one of them. Tuulo joog baad u yara hadal eeg tahay. Like you know everything when you know so little. :D

Enjoy the movie. MAKE SURE YOU'RE SITTING DOWN. I don't want you to get hurt fall on the floor with CUQDAD.

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=fzO_Q6fhi NM

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=DhvVrgzJc fo&feature=fvw

Abtigiis   

What I know and what I don't know is not an issue. I oppose the secession of the North and I think I have every right to have an opinion on that issue. The rest doesn't deserve to be graced with an answer. Do you get me Rer-magaal weyn?

Edit- what is Cuqdad and the last line about? Are you sure you are not a young person? Where do you think we are? not Cyber? Maxaa cuqdad is sheekooyinkaa keenay? Imisa jir baad tahay horta?

Poker   

No you don't have rights to impose your personal twisted political ideoligy regarding Somaliland internal issues. That is for Somalilanders to decide. If you know the meaning of the term "SELF DETERMINATION" than you would know what I'm talking about.

P.S. The tobic was about Somalia and Al Shaydaamiin....some how, some where you thought Somaliland should the focus. If that isn't CUQDAD. I don't what it is.

My age is for me to know Mr. Odey Tuulo :D

Abtigiis   

Are you sure you are not imposing your view of the facts onto me and others?

What if I disagree with what you think is an internal issue? What if I think it is my issue? What if I subscribe to the idea (however utopian you may think) that anything that concerns a somali concerns me?

Must I confine myself to my clan's fiefdom (as you do) to be not interfering?

You are right it is my personal ideology, but to be deemed twisted or not twisted is subjective. It depends on who reads here. No doubt some will get irritated and will not agree with it. No doubt some will agree with it.

Throwing a wobbly and uncivilised language is not the right way to express your displeasure Poker.

But even then, if it goes to that, I can play the foul game too. Only that, I don't wish to do so.

P.S: Somaliland is a fake creation of a fanatic clansmen who still could not outgrow their primitive upbringing. If that annoys you, the anti-dote is to go to safka-hore.com, hadhwanaagnews and the SLNTV and to shun other media outlets.

Poker   

Did you watch the clips? The army parade was back in 95. Imagine them now in 2009. Scarry thought huh...say MAASHA ALLAH saaxiib.

I really don't wanna debate with you in something that doesn't concern you. IT'S NOT FAIR TO ME OR MY BELOVED NATION CALLED SOMALILAND.

If makes you feel better have as much opinion as you want in the cyber world because no one cares.

P.S so now you wanna call us premitive? Don't you think that is bit too harsh Mr, ILBAX?

BTW, if being premitive garantees me peace and presparity so BE IT. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

The more you repeat this line that I don't belong, the more revealing it is. And perhaps you are right! I am not from that clan. Maybe it is me who misread your declarations and thought Somaliland is about a geography and not clan. It doesn't matter if you were born there, it doesn't matter if you live there.

So, in the true sense of the meaning, It doesn't belong to it. I am not from the lander tribe. I don't resent this! Bad luck to those who will have to be told they are of an inferior race day and night, despite being born in Burco and Hargeisa. Bad luck to Xassen Diriye and Cumar Dhule's. Bad luck to editors of Wardheernews.

But me, I am coming from elsewhere from your language. I am rer-hebel, a collective entity, never one man who have every right to choose what he wants to be. It shows where we too are coming from as far as this debate is concerned.

Adigaa kola yidhaa Somaliland rer-hebel ma aha kolka laga hadlana odhan adidu rer-hebel baad tahaye ka bax hawshayada!!

I am a Somali, Mr.Poker. And I am a free person. I belong to a nation that is a creation of my mind and my experience. And I won't let that vanish from my mind. If that doesn't fit your 'fifedom' mentality, bad luck again. I don't expect petty mind to grasp it!

Abtigiis   

Indeed, the flag-bearers of the secession agenda in Somaliland are mostly primitive with no grasp of contemporary thinking. It is not by happenstance that the learnerd ones from the north are largely unfazed with by this madness.

It has also been a nice cover for shallow campaigners of this doomed cause to invoke 'nabadgalyadaya and horumarka' ayaa laga soo hor jeedaa shouts whenever the folly in their agenda's is challenged. That is sheeko dhalaan.

P.S. I think you have an issue with being rer-miyi or rer-magaal. Saaxib drop that line. Just be content with whatever you are. It is not big deal if one is rer-miyi (most of us are from there) and or rer-magaal in the way you define. It is how we feel about overselves and how we are perceived by those around us that matters. The glittering tall buildings in Toronto will not make a geeljire who moved there some years ago or his child a big 'ilbax'; a small cottage in Afgooye doesn't make a wise man there 'uncivilized'.