Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

The future of Burranbur Dance

Rahima   

Rokko and Zu,

You two are both xaasidiin to the core, not everyone understands the Aussie lingo.

Leave the sister alone you flamin’ galahs :mad: :D

Rahima and Rokko...u two are no better! *sniffles*

Hey Zu...my friends name is Fanny (honestly)...think I should tell her? redface.gif

*might as well...I am in a bad mood*

P.S.S. How do you guys know what it meant? HUH? What have you two been listening to lately? OR reading for that matter.... :eek:

*I always knew there was something wrong with the Aussies*

N-E-WAYZ I am getting bored with this.

Lets get back to the topic----do men do buranbur? :confused:

Bess.   

y'all keep going on about this word... fanny ...what does it mean..... :confused: ...this is for the aussies....

Diamante   

Besbaaso...bring me choclates and I might tell you what it means ;)

That goes for FF as well...and no you cannot say you contributed to Besbaaso's box of choclates, you have to bring your own

smirks...

STOIC   

Besbesso, this is what "fanny meant" it is the the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "she deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"

i don't need any chocolate nor butt kicking from you!.

Intel   

^^ how misleading :eek:

Rahima i couldn't help it dear smile.gif

Zu lol ever heard fanny pack :D

ok i stop now

FF's Q "do men do buranbur"

no they don't, its just for women

ragu wuu gabyaa

HOOYAALAYEEY, HOOYAALAYEEY, HOOYE..HOOYAALAYEEY HOOYAALAYEEY. HOOYAALAYE.

Bess.   

diamante....dear...don't bother, u can't use blackmail to get choco out of me...if u had asked i would have shared with u... icon_razz.gif

stoic....u tried bro but no dice....i found out the answer and that is not it...i think in america, the uk and canada that is what it means...but the aussies are a dirty bunch....shame on them for not telling us... icon_razz.gif

as 4 the aussies zu, rokko and the rest....y'all r just plain cold..... no chocolates for u :mad:

Rahima   

Rahima and Rokko...u two are no better! *sniffles*

And here I was trying to protect you :rolleyes: , keeping the sister loyalty. Femme, you better recognize your allies before it’s too late.

The Aussie lingo is full of such things (and um, as you can see Rokko, faraha ayuu ka falan yahay- I couldn’t help it was his excuse), I might never come to your rescue again if you don’t take that back NOW :mad: :D .

do men do buranbur?

Acuudu Bilaah, of course not! Baraanbur is strictly women’s business.

And Zu don’t even think about having a go!

as 4 the aussies zu, rokko and the rest....y'all r just plain cold..... no chocolates for u

Recount how many chocolates you have left tucked in your dirac :D

Laughes and shuffles off with three chocolates, passes one each to Zu and Rokko, munches hastily on the third. Pokes tongue out at besbaaso Mac Sonkor icon_razz.gif:D

LoL @ Rahima.... I am too stiff to try to do Buraanbur...

Besbaaso...No chocolates for me??? :mad: then again I knew you were not charitable when it comes to chocolates..Bakhaylad waaxid

Cheers

Rahima   

LoL @ Rahima.... I am too stiff to try to do Buraanbur...

Really, then how is it that you do all those martial arts maneuvers, being the Legend of Zu and all ;) ?

Are you trying to diss our dhaqan young man :mad: , bloody indha yar icon_razz.gif .

here a packet of Tim-Tam that never runs out

Oh, rokko you are good :D . Girls, I would be infuriated if I was you guys, seeing red I tell ya!

I mean girls, ninkaan iska celiya, he is literally slapping you guys in the face, first talk about fanny now tim tams what next G’day Sheilas :eek:

There is no stopping this guy, deal with him before he gets out of hand.

Don’t worry Rokko, fight to the death, I have your back. AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE .

Emerald   

OMG :eek: is this topic still going? mini understatement it's trashing all the other topics.......(drum-roll please)1st place goes to this years topic "The future of Barranbur dance".

:rolleyes:

i would have posted earlier but i somehow thought that the topic would die down, newhoo here's my 2cents on barranbur lucky i got in here before closing time :

"hmmmmmmmm what else is ther 2it? don't get me wrong i think its one of the things that make somali women..._somali, good entertainment... but yu wouldn't catch me in a million years trying to shake the jello."

Different strokes for diffrent folks ey?

Intel   

Originally posted by Rahima:

he is literally slapping you guys in the face, first talk about fanny now tim tams what next G’day Sheilas

hahaha Rahima too late :D

may walaashiis slap in the face uma quuro my dear sisters, xaashaa lillaah... waa iska daandaansi uun ;)

on’t worry Rokko, fight to the death, I have your back. AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE

ah good on ya Rahima..you're a fair dinkum true blue smile.gif

even tho i happened to be an invader across the Tasman? :D