Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Ninkii Dawladu dishay oo Somali noqday (Fadeexad)

Originally posted by sool_boy:

Shame on sharif and his supporters , to parade dead somali-muslm-body and over that call him pakistan/afghani is proof how low this govtmt has falling...

I wonder why muqadisho folks allways drag , beat or parade dead people? even kafirs dont do that...the dead is dead , and there is no point of dragin` ,beating or parading dead body.

It’s a tragedy that this youth even in death is insulted by those who support an ill educated moron. He was gullible yes, but to say that Sharif & his gang did nothing to encourage them or that the world has changed since 2008 is laughable at best and criminal.

To those who are brave enough I dare you say that to his mourning mother who lost her bread winner, or to his relatives some who reside in the UK.

May Allah give her strength Amin.

Malika   

Paragon,

That is harsh,circumstances and environment has allowed the brainwashing to happen,the chances to have a balance outlook on Somali issues are'nt there,only extremism unfortunately..And that be one of religious outlook or political outlook, or even geographical outlook..Minds are corrupted.

I am sure the young man had good intentions,its just unfortunately really..

The same day as the family's news conference, Somalia's president -- a former member of the Islamist movement himself -- issued a plea to Somali-Americans not to join the fight in his country.

"I call on the Somali-American community not to send their youth to Somalia to fight alongside al-Shabaab," President Sheik Sharif Ahmed said on Sunday.

"I am saying to those young men from abroad: 'Your families fled your home to America because of insecurity. You should not return here to ferment violence against your people.'"

Somali-American family mourns for the death of thier son, allow baana u naxariiso, he was just a kid

Malika   

^You have worked in Schools,tell me what have you seen,I mean in regard to the alienation feelings by our young people.I see kids that are angry,confused and these are not only Somali Kids,but Bengali,Pakistani etc.

Xiin,Thanks,perhaps in normal font would have gone a miss..Anyways, my point was,it is very easy to breed extremism with young people in the west due to various reasons.The poor kids,if they are not being corrupted by the so called 'revolutionist' then they are corrupted by their families..Walle ciyaalkaan diib baa haystaa.

Malika abbaayo the families did all they could to educate these kids. remembers so far the kids that were affected were well brought up kids who excelled in both secular and religious schools.

belaayyaa dhexda u istaagtay

Paragon   

Malika, its what really gets me angry with the attitude prevalent in many here that makes use of that alienation I have seen and use it to their evil advantage. Some do the indoctrination but others are stuck in their teen mentality that they want more death.

I tell the kids if you do you die. simple

Malika   

^The alienation card works well,within a minute one could change a little argument to one about race,religion etc. Last week, a group of kids refuse to watch Bruce Almighty,and when confronted by the teacher,that if they are confident about their belief why worry about a silly movie?..It's really petty,but it can get really serious very quickly.

xiin,Those are the ones that are targetted,dee kuwaa suruwalkaa jideyaa yaa wax kufaleyaa,followers of PDiddy lamaraboo,waxaa laa rabaa kuwa with ounce of inteligence,ficiil etc..

I see so much anger in young people whom are intelligent,with promising future,they feel so angry they are ready to embark on the 'save' Islam or Somalia missions.

I think as Parents,one has to keep an eye on their children,know what interest them,have discussions of issues effecting Somalia/Islam to help give a counter balance,hadhii kale they will meet those whom will influence them easily.

Do you watch news with your Kids?[sorry getting personal]

I am not defending these young people whom have gone to Somalia and taken arms,by doing so they were prepared to die..and they have died,that is the unfortunate.

Goodir   

The government has a right to eliminate any threat to achieve peace and stability in the country. In Somali culture, a seventeen year old is not a child. A full grown up baaluq. He knew what he was getting into when he joined the takfiri movement.

Originally posted by Malika:

^Those are the ones that are targetted,dee kuwaa suruwalkaa jideyaa yaa wax kufaleyaa,followers of PDiddy lamaraboo,waxaa laa rabaa kuwa with ounce of inteligence,ficiil etc..

I see so much anger in young people whom are intelligent,with promising future,they feel so angry they are ready to embark on the 'save' Islam or Somalia missions.

I think as Parents,one has to keep an eye on their children,know what interest them,have discussions of issues effecting Somalia/Islam to help give a counter balance,hadhii kale they will meet those whom will influence them easily.

Do you watch news with your Kids?[sorry getting personal]

Good observation + suggestions. No I hardly watch the news. I get my news from the net.

Malika   

xiin,It's quite an insight,when you watch news with kids,well my child is perhaps older then your children but nevertheless a Brit born,she has very strong views from politics to economics. which I hope Insha'allah she channels them in the right directions..I can see an Ibti in the making..lol