Sign in to follow this  
hukri

DO YOU KNOW ANY SOMALI FUTURE LEADER

Mafia   

Let me not shed doubts on that! However, of the ones who are in the center of the politcs now, I don't think so. There are of course, great leaders who are sunken in the margines, but it will take time, I believe for them to make a difference.

And let's face the facts: Which Somali leader of any region/anywhere can be characterized as a true muwaadin, clean from Tribalism mentality,capable of leading a nation/people? I guess, very few.

hukri   

I agree with you by saying who is who in our time of somali leadership and that is tuff one .

but one think should be clear about our future that we are in need of leader good leadership that can help us to make it in this short life.

Thank you .

yeah i know a future one... dr phil and he will taking to u like this!! Son, u and i know that they aint no way to tell the future!! so I suggested to you not to call the psychic hot line and waste your! thats obselote shame son...! :confused:

Siidow   

I see a bright future with good leaders.

yes ..the future leaders of somalia will be the children of current warlords and their ethopian

opservers

hukri   

Mr Farah & Mr Siidow i thank you for being who you are and i do agree with you what you said .

I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED SEEING PEACEFULL SOMALI

PEOPLE AND SOMALIA, AS YOU KNOW TO SEE THAT HAPPEN YOU NEED TO HAVE GOOD LEADERSHIP IN PLACE,

COMMITMENT --ACTION PLAN- REVIEW- GET IT DONE.

THANK YOU .

hukri   

I am glad you ask . as you know only leader can lead a country to the right direction so

Is it compulsory yes i think so unless you take them to the wrong direction .

Mshefa   

A true leader is one who has influence or power,and most important quality is a true leader inspires his people. As long as the young generation os somalis do not follow the mistakes of over elders. As long as we do not participate in "qaaraan" so as to finance for our oppression.

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by W.COM:

DO YOU KNOW ANY SOMALI FUTURE LEADER? INCLUDING YOU ?

There is a Somali proverb that says.....Timirtii hore ayaa loo dab la'ayahey

hukri   

TO : MR-MRS SOMALI PATRIOT

LET ME ASK YOU THIS WHEN Abdullahi Yusef IS SAYING TRY ME OUT ( HE SAID I AM A NEW MAN )

HOW CAN WE CALL HIM A LEADER?

PS I HAVE TO SAY THAT A/LAAHI YUSUF AHMED IS THE SOMALI PRESIDENT .