Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

London Demonstrations in support of the Government with Pictures!

Khayr   

General Cut & Paste,

If you don't mind me asking-what line of work do you do that allows you to post so much B.S. every day.

AS for this demo,

Looks like a gathering of marqaans to me. :rolleyes:

Coloow   

Brother Khayr, soo dhowow. Long time not see your contributions on SOL.

Never mind the quislings on the political section; they would soon fade.

They haven't come through Ballot-Box you say it only shows and highlights your true naivity sister!

It is a fact, you can’t possible handle. That is why you always tend to make rather personal attacks which are only hot air than refute any of my claims. You were babbling about the ICU not being an official government, yet i have never heard of a government which wasn’t elected by the people, but claims to represent the people.

You're either naive and have adopted the western trend of the western pop-culture's you adhere to in order to get noticed or simply speaking you're a lousy politician!

One of the two above!

Neither. Ha, you can’t even manage to use the correct terms to label me. I am no politician and i am quite positive that i haven’t adopted any western culture. Easy with the exclamation mark. One wonders what strong emotions you are releasing :D

Back to the ballot-box, do you know why they didn't come through the ballot-box?

You seem to be a little out of touch to why things happen. However the ineffectual leaders didn’t have the support or the backing of the people they have terrorized. No sound Somali would have voted for them if the votes were cast in Somalia.

You see that's what the likes of you deny, you still for some kind of motive think that Somalia was never stateless!

You are purposely ignoring with whose help we remain stateless.

Didn't the war happen in Somalia?

That isn’t a question worth answering.

Didn't we kill each other?

There is no such thing as ‘we’. The killers and hooligans are the warlords you defend. It is they who have killed each other and killed innocent people. At least you could be familiar with who was killing who.

Didn't we provented peace in our country for the past sixteen years?

Again there is no such thing as ‘we’. We all know that it was the warlords, who today essentially think they are the leaders, which were/are destroying the country.

Didn't we destroy our cities and teared off our censuses?

You still make futile mistake a six year old won’t make.

You must be the only person, who believes that elections could be hold in a wartorn country where no peace exists and with no electorial registraton of the populanc!

Do you know that the Palestinians struggle to hold elections in Palestine? Not in Israel or Egypt? The warlords were all capable of flying to Kenya for their puppet elections, where no Somali person could voice their opinion against them, however they have utterly failed to organize the public to vote for them in the same nation they controlled.

You'd think that people might be intimidiated to 'vote' the right way otherwise they'd be killed! You're mildly put naive!

You have used the word naïve with no importance to it. Enhance your vocabulary. Your observation is realistically anomalous. Speaking of intimidated, of course they will be, but from whom? The same warlords who were running for office won’t you say? You should know that if the elections were held in Somalia, people won’t bother to come out and vote after they have seen the names of the candidates. :D

I can't be bothered to put a smiley face in for you! To your dismay.

Spare me your comical act. When it comes to your ignorance, I am beyond traumatized. ;)

Originally posted by Haaruun:

What's up with thanking Uk/Tony Blair so much..Maxey u qabteen dadkan u mahad celinaya?

Behavorial tendencies of a doorknob/Dabadhilif Gaal raac.Nuthing much to it really.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

Ouch, a little below the belt dont you think khalafow? I'm proud of my run for 3 charities saxib and of watching a game or two
;)
I see your using the go and fight kidology!

i am proud of u too homie, but thats exactly the point! we live in peace and should want that for somalia....a war against the ethios(backed by US jets) even if all of somalia was united will only bring destruction cause the "international community" is against the icu and they are weak to fight....another decade, maybe more of bloodsheed? somalis aboard can bring about change in somalia but politically.......dont blame warlords or ethios but us (the somalis).

Red, now that you have cleared things up with regard to Riyaale, do you think they (TFG Gaal Raac) will condemn the bombings of towns and villages where innocents died? Its been a week now. [/QB]

sxb dont use the deaths of innocent muslims to score a political point.

N.O.R.F   

I cant not blame warlords (Somalis) and their supporters (Somalis) or Ethios (gaalo) but i dont advocate for violence. Yet i cant help but feel it will happen (it already has).

sxb dont use the deaths of innocent muslims to score a political point.

If it highlights the line currently being towed by the TFG fans (the tribal line) why not?

^^^The violence taking place now is notin compared to the projections, as for warlords well its a title that fits everyone even "SNM MUJAHIDS" and all the leaders of the state called Somaliland. Remmeber Tuur, Egal fought a bitter war in the early 90s one you guys underplay.

The demo was good..

N.O.R.F   

I like how you always try to switch the attention to Somaliland ya Duke. But i'm yet to hear your take on the bombings in the south. What say you?

^^^The bombings in the border between Somalia and Kenya, was an incident we have very little information about, how many died, were they fighters or civilians? If one is to belive it was meant as a way to kill civilians, they could have easily bombed Mogadishu, Marka and Kismayu, when the courts where hiding out there, dont you agree that would have had a much larger death count of Somali's.

Thus this new found love of Somali's of the south the same clan of the ONLF who where once being turned over to Adis by the Hragaysa leadership is some what suspect..Dont you think?

^^^My response is that any death is tragic, however the facts of these incidents are murky, for example if the aim was to kill innocents then larger population centres would be more appropriate correct?

N.O.R.F   

^^Nothing murky about the facts mate. 70 (if not more) civilians died who had nothing to do with the fighting. Do you condemn this? Yes or No,,,,