Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What do guys have to do with the womens section?

2real   

Innocent thanx for answering. Yes Blue in arabic is Azraq and when you use it in a sentence like "the sky is blue" it becomes...ZARQA.

2 pages already, :confused: , Jeez it looks like I have catching up to do....How boring... redface.gif

Abdinuur, I never said it was a crime for a guy to read/post on the womens section but I wanted to know why you did it? And now I know...Thankz for your help for trying to make me understand it but what is wrong with the other folks?

Mizz-Lexus A.K.A ZARQA A.K.A Virgin_Mary!

CLOWN...Whatn did you figure that out? Jeez, it was no secret you know... :rolleyes: Tell the whole world why dont ya...Ama sure they already know... redface.gif Anyway that's not important...

i'm sorry to say this but i can't reply to your posts any longer!

because the Admin thinks i'm been disrespectful to you so in that case i wouldn't wanna do that and if you thought i was been a vulgar towards you then i appologise.

good luck.

your's truly Clown!

I couldnt careless what the Admin says Clown...I know for a fact that you are running away from this topic, But I cant seem to understand why? Maybe you have realised that you are falling for me and running away from me~ Whatever the reason is, then so be it...CLOWN IS IN LOVE smile.gif

PS: I dont find Clown cute, I find him *******Nothing ;)

Originally posted by ZARQA:

Ama just wondering what the guys are doing in the womens section? Coz I have seen a few familiar names here...For example,
Mr.Millenium, Underdog, Mobb_Deep, king_450 (ama sure love is a great thing...lol), Yusufaddie, Libaax-Sankataabte, OG_Moti, hakiim, THE CLOWN, Shyhem, Darman, S.U.P.E.R.M.A.N, Khayr and Abdinuur.

I didnt come here to insult my brothers but I was wondering that's all...I hope you guys can help me understand "What you blokes are doing here?"

when you join first at SOL.. second to last you see this:

Women

Women, Relationships, Romance, etc

If you read well, relationship and Romance does involve us. You can’t have relationship without a MAN and you can’t have romance with out a MAN..i hope answered your Question

I will stop coming here when it only says women...Ala Dumarku hadal badanaa oo Dagaal badanaa..looooooool

Regards

Where is my Quote….Coming Soon :D:D:D

are u suggestating we have amember of the lickherlicense clan up in here.

looool :D

I suggest we kick out all the brothers for 2 weeks and see how exciting this place gets ;)

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>

>>

>

N if you slow ppl didn't catch on.. i was being sarcastic!!! It wouldn't be the same witout the fellas becuz the place would lack all those strange personalities like the clown n shyhem.. [NOTE: i said strange, nothing more]and we wouldn't have nearly as much debates as we do. And of course the all the he vs. she battles