Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

A peace mat for AT and DQ

^^ :D:D

xaaji xunduf gar soomaliyeed soo fariisanmahayyo. When he says way dhaqaaqday, he really means it.

Odaygii Ducaysane ahaa ee garta wax ka goynayyey baa laftigiisu cabanayya :D . Belo ku degtay.

I think the dirin have made a progress. Contrary to NG's assertion, this dirin has been very helpful in defusing the tention between these two men.

I must thank Aw Tusbaxle and DQ. I am open to drop the fine. I dont know about Ducaysane though :D

Waryaa DQ please dont corrupt gabayyada in my presence. Especially when the poet is reer banii fulaan. :D .

Wuxuu yiri:

Doofaar ma daahiro haddaad wabi dabaalsiiso

Oo dubka iyo lafaha hoose baa dixiri jiifaaye'e

Inuu Maxamed dumiyyuuu rabaa doorashada dhowe

Dilaalka Berdacad iyo qoluu hoos ka dabayaay'e

Aw Tusbaxle, could you please update good NGONGE about the depth of our relationship :D ? The old man might have mistaken our celebratory fireworks to mark the anniversary of our long friendship for live bullets and grenades :D .

As for sidaan kuugu lisay iiguma aadan hanbeyn , that (and you know it) is not true.

It's the other way around!

Waa tii Dhoodaane,

Geedkuu koraayaba ninkaan bari gantaalayey

Isna laanta ii gooyey :D ...

soo maahid?

NGONGE   

^^ The two opponents might have called a ceasefire but DQ, no thanks to you, has gained more enemies.

As for you and A&T being friends, I don't believe a word of it. Saaxiibkay A&T saaxib ma leh. :D

Stand aside Xiin and let another judge take over the proceedings. We don't want this to turn into a 'stitchup' ....

NGONGE   

^^ Nuune did no such thing. He only commented a couple of times and then sat back watching. Ducaysane is having a war of his own. :D

The day A&T keeps friends or DQ starts hating powdered milk is the day these things below will do what they're doing:

Abtigiis   

Lest NG will commit the mistake Xinn spoke of, I shall NOT say what I wanted to say. Which was:

Dal dhan oo la xasaysto oo xuskaas lala aado xaajigaa ku Xusnaa

Xag walbe u xagliye xaqa aan kala soocinna Xinn ayey ku caddaatay

:D:D

Waryaa NG, stop spoiling my name. You know I am your friend. That I don't mistake your menacing grin for a gay smile (at times) doesn't mean I am not your friend.

xiin adeer,

Gartii waxaan ku naqay DQ. sidii ninweyn ha u sheekeeyo. hadalada qabiilka laga dareemayana ha iska daayo. (muu gadhaha sidayda la kaftamo, hadii uu wuxuu sheego garan waayey) :D:D

DQ ninyahow dadkaaga dhinac ka raac. Cafis iyo maabax.

^^Wa hagaag wiil ducow.

Waraa Aw Tusbaxle ninyahow caddaalad xumidaa, maxaad NG ugu gabyi weydey?

EDIT: anaa bilaabay oo waxaan damcay inaan iraahdo:

NGONGOO shiisha cunay

Ka shuuqsaday labada fool

Ooo Shirkii Landerrada tegey

Oo intuu shaalkii gashay

Timaha dib u shalleenyayyoo

Gabdhihii Shacabkii Burciyiyyo

Shan Guursaday ma aragteen :D

Malika   

^Now that would take Ngonge few days to decipher,af-caarbed ugu bedeel. :D

EDIT:Indeed@Ducaysane.. :D

*Alright,I know women folks aren't invited meel raguu gar ufadiyaan,so will retrive back to the cave to cook more meat* Sexist iyo nuus@ Dabshid

^^Malika it shouldn't take him long.

I have not met NG. But I really blve that the man knows more Somali than he allows us to know. This gabay is a test. One thing I want him not do though is consult with his Burcaawi friends. No carabi is allowd either.

We will wait good NG!

War maxaa meeshan boor la iskugu qarinaa.. We all know that clan names are banned, but people metaphorically use the clan names. People use(negatively)words such as "secessionist,looters,da.ba.******s" when we all know it's meant to hurt certain people. So, people became so accustomed to this kind of low blows long time ago and if there is need to clean up place, I don't think it should start with certain individuals. That is my 2 kumi.

AT&T, soo anigii ku iri iska har ninkaan DQ ah, maxaa ku daba dhigay wali. Teeda kale you throw some low blows sometimes too. Marka ninkii qabiil caaya asagay u taalaaya ha iska waalin ninyahow.

Lol@Malika, thanks for the low blow. I guess I have to leap to the politics section were my contribution may genuinely appreciated.

but then again, yaa dumar ka maarma. :D

Boodhari wuxuu yiri

kolba aniga oo sahashay oo saari ka ahaadey

ayuunba siraab midabki ley sawirayaaye

Sidrigay ku daabacan tahoo uma sarkhaameene

Sidii saacadii bay qabliga iiga socotaaye

habeenkii markaan seexdo waa ila safaadaaye

salaadii horey iga tagtaa oo siigo noqotaaye