Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: why it is booming today.... change you can believe in

Abtigiis   

NG

The old man might have run because he couldnot stomach the embarrassment. Talking of rape, we all know this was not 'rape' as such but waxay leedahay wuu iqalday. That happens on a daily basis. Most of us would be guilty hadii la isa sii baadh baadho.

KK

Odayga ha caayin waa nin weyn oo ku dhali karee. Gabadha muuna xoogine wuu shukaansaday. Runtu waa saa. Adiga laftigaagaa waagaad yarayd ninka madaxa kuu salaaxa ee kaa mariya ma wuu i kufsaday baad hadda odhan, markaan soo baraarugto????? It was a set up

Zack

If Somali National Army was a national army (in the real sense) why were they killing a specific clan? Odaygu reer ahaan ayuu Jalle Siyaad u raacsanaa. Plus, I think the voice recorded by the girl is his. The set up is the part about bening 'raped' and lying about the age and circumstances. Ilaahay ha u danbi dhaafo.

If Somali National Army was a national army (in the real sense) why were they killing a specific clan? Odaygu reer ahaan ayuu Jalle Siyaad u raacsanaa. Plus, I think the voice recorded by the girl is his.

^^^ stuff iyo caano boore!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

Why do you always remind me of the character called "THE GUTTER POET" in one of the the French duo Sergeanne Golon's novels who used to parody thus:

"And Knowing of every bodily ill

The Very source

He prescribed a pill

For man and horse"

Originally posted by Ayatollah Mulugetta:

NG

The old man might have run because he couldnot stomach the embarrassment. Talking of rape, we all know this was not 'rape' as such but waxay leedahay wuu iqalday. That happens on a daily basis.
Most of us would be guilty hadii la isa sii baadh baadho.

daba-gurka raga ku dheereeya baad ahayd ilayn abtiyow :D ?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ayatollah Mulugetta:

KK

Odayga ha caayin waa nin weyn oo ku dhali karee. Gabadha muuna xoogine wuu shukaansaday. Runtu waa saa. Adiga laftigaagaa waagaad yarayd ninka madaxa kuu salaaxa ee kaa mariya ma wuu i kufsaday baad hadda odhan, markaan soo baraarugto????? It was a set up

Odayga caay iyo wax kadar buu istaahilaa in my eyes...Teedakalena aniga macaayin, wuxuu yahay uun baan sheegay...Oday cunug uu dhalikaro damcay, siqalad ahna utaabtay waa saqajaan asaasaqay, oo ciyaalsuuq ah to say the least...Tan xigta, waligey waagaan yaraa wax madaxa ii salaaxa oo some odd years ka dib aan cajalad kaduubay imasoo marin...Odaygii madax iisalaaxa was purely for waalidnimo purposes, marka ha u gafin dadka...

Malaha waxaad isku qaldi madax salaaxid iyo salsalaaxid in general saxiib...Hadaad adigana salaaxdo gabdho yaryar oo aad dhali karto (for reasons other than waalidnimo), wax sax eh ma'aha ee jooji... :D

Abtigiis   

Maya, xitaa haduu laabta gabadha yar u salaaxay danbi uu ilaahay kagalay weeye. Millions do the same. I am not condoning it, but I can understand it. Anagaba ilaahay hanaga dhaafee waan salaaxnay meelo ka daran, and yet we are not a fugitive or in the limelight.

Maybe he is unlucky that his is known by the public. Nuune iyo raggan meesha jooga kii aan cunug yar salaaxiin, islaan buu murqaha ka saaray. That can also be seen as "abusing the elderly". Gabbito hotcat??????

war heedhe kaalay markii goranyo looheeso maxaad geel uugu heestaan. this is two different topic. Hormar eey gaareen dad walaalihiin ah oo soomali ah in aad ka xumaataan waa laga fiican yahay.

Garoowe waa caasimada maamul Gobal leedaka ee puntland. waana arin lagu farxo in ay hormar usii tilaab saneeyso.

Abtigiis   

"...And obliging Tolka-men collide chins for catchy paragraphs."

The BOOK OF THE EIGTH EPOCH.

Lagama hadlin Garoowe horumarkeeda ee sheekaa soo dhexgashay.

But if you still insist, there is a bigger villa in Danbarweyne built by MSF-B but that area is far from developed.

Kool_Kat   

Garyaqaan, ina'adeer yaaka xumaaday horumarka dadkeena, yaanse ku farxin? Sheemo dheh kuwaas!

A&T, allaha kuu sahlo hee adna...Maanta hadaaba meel lasoo istaagtay in caruur lataataabto waa wax caadi ah oo understandable ah...I hope noone inuu sidaa yeelo ama utaabto kuwaad dhasho/dhashay ama kuweenaba insha'alaah...

Abtigiis   

She will be Dhaylo. Do I like her to slewp with men? NO! NO!. But if she does, I will blame her. I think a 15-16 year old should know better. But moralitic discussion was not the issue.

The thing was does it happen? And I think it is happening everyday. I am merely stating a fact. And worse it is not even the biggest crimes happening back home. I am objecting to the 'selective' nature of the labelling, not to the fact that it is immoral.

Kool_Kat   

There is a difference between sleeping with men and getting raped...Sheekada ha isku qaldin sxb...

Intaas baan uga haray sheekadaan, hadaaba cunugtaadoo 15/16 jir ah oo oday 70 jir ah taataabtay aadba dhihi leheed waa dheylo and aad iyada korka kasaarileheed dhibaatada...

Abtigiis   

Look KK,

Now we are talking seriously, the issue is simple. I don't condone rape or even consentual sex outside a legal and xalaal marriage. That has to be clear first.

Second, my information (including what the girl is said to have claimed) is that there was no rape at all. The girl is saying he cheated her by giving sweets and so on. Now, that qualifies as "cheating", not rape in our definion. In the west, making intercourse with your wife if she is not happy qualifies as rape. Let us not mix the two definions. Having said so, I am not still saying ours is good or bad!!

Third, there are many girls at that age who refuse to do what some others at the same age do. A girl who is willing to go with a man for a xaaran at 15 will likely do it at 25 or 35. So, don't make the young girl clean as well. I think the old man just happened to be one among many customers, if you want to know what I think of the girl. "meel lawada galo unbuu galay odaygu" siday ila tahay.

Way qarinaysaa waxay samaysay, because she wants to get vengence without going through the ignominy that comes with the act she has done.

Both are criminals.