Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: why it is booming today.... change you can believe in

The Zack   

KK, If what you are going by is ONLY what you have heard or seen what made you choose this side of the story illeen sheekadu laba madax ay leedahee. He said his side and she said her side. If his carar is what is making you chose the first then I have already explained that. A recorded audio of some voice that sounds just like his has been brought to the court, the audio was talking about some kind of love being made aka sex, which is just disgusting, not a rape but still disgusting.

P.s. Saman aakhrika inuu imaado waxba kama qabo haddeer lool, why adi uga carareesaa, dhimasha jeclaada soo lama odhan lol.

Kool_Kat   

I am not going by only 'the he said, she said' nacnac Zackoow...

Let's see if we are on the same page:

-A recoded audio surfaces of two people talking about s-e-x

-Amazingly the voice on it just happens to sound like Sangub

-He runs off just as soon as he makes bail

*Xashac and my name is Jane Doe Smith Davidson*

While they say 'every story has two sides', Sangub didn't stick around long enough for us to hear his side of the story...So pardon me for going by ONLY what I've seen/heard/read...

I also don't believe any woman (mind you gabadha qof saas u weyn ma'aha) would want inee magaceeda, kan waalidkeed iyo cideed ee sidaa ugu dheeleyso for the sake of in Sangub la set up gareeyo...Igaleexaan ku idhi waadhyee...

dhimasha jeclaada soo lama odhan

Adigalee noo jecloow enough for the both of us... :D

Also who would want to set up this sanguub fellow? What's the motivation behind it? Occam's razor, simples answers are usually the right answers. The dude is more than likely guilty hence why he fled.

The Zack   

KK, He hasn’t run away just like that, the trial was going on for a while and he has been to 3 hearings. The only thing left there was sentencing him. The jury, as always, was very sympathetic to the girl and was obviously going to convict him so he ran away and never came back. Instead of being in American prison he chose to go to his country.

Should any girl make that kind of story up? No! Could any girl make it up? Yes! Why? I don’t know.

P.S. Keep in mind I am not saying he didn’t do, I am just pointing out that we shouldn’t just criminalize someone just because someone accused them of something.

^^^ Conviction or not. Odayga beat the system fair and square. He gave em a middle finger and bounced, marka orod Puntland aada oo kusoo convict gareeya hadaad rabtaan justice-ka aad raadineysaan. I urge y'all to change this topic, waayo naag xuna oo laga faataxaystay(with mutual consent) baad rabtaan inaad ka dhigtaan gabar yara oo maskiin ah oo la faraxumeeyey-- which isn't the case.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Kool_Kat   

^DQ, maandhow how do YOU know inee naagta naag xun tahay oona laga faataxeystay? Mafiicna in hablaha sida qaarkood looga hadlo, raganimada mid ku jirta ma'aha...

Zack, sxb noone could really say the jury would've convicted him? Specially if he was truly innocent...The evedince were overwhelmingly strong...Odayga qooq baa qaaday! Teeda kale this kind of thing used to happen back home...Odayada qaarkood iney fara xumeeyaan gabdhaha yar yar, but since aan Soomaali nahay we fail to believe our 'Odayaal' are capable of such hideous crimes...NOOOOO NOT ODYAASHEENA SOOMAALI!

Marka alle uun baa kala saaraya the guilty and the innocent...Isagana haduu sameeyay, justice will be served (wiliba tan eebe baa daran than any justice received in America)...Hadee iyada been ka shegeysana, alla wuu ujeedaa, oo iyadana sidoo kale maanta maalin aan eheyn bey ka jawaabi...

Kamaavi   

Marka alle uun baa kala saaraya the guilty and the innocent...Isagana haduu sameeyay, justice will be served (wiliba tan eebe baa daran than any justice received in America)...Hadee iyada been ka shegeysana, alla wuu ujeedaa, oo iyadana sidoo kale maanta maalin aan eheyn bey ka jawaabi...

Words of wisdom.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^DQ, maandhow how do YOU know inee naagta naag xun tahay oona laga faataxeystay? Mafiicna in hablaha sida qaarkood looga hadlo, raganimada mid ku jirta ma'aha...

Abaayo si khaldan ha ii fahmin. Anigu waxaaan ku leeyahay kaliya, iney qoftaan eesa ahayn malaa'ig. Marka, Sangub iyo Soomaali oo dhanba haday xataa saf ka mari lahaayeen wax qiimo ah ey ku fadhido majiri lahayn. And that's why I said-- wax kale aanu ka hadalno...

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Chimera   

^Well to be fair MMA though the original thread started with a discussion about a booming Somali city, the topic starter did bring it on himself by posting an image of a controversial person which logically derailed the discussion, the equivalance of this would be me posting a topic about Los Angeles and then adding an image of Michael Jackson(another controversial person some people are divided about - well in his defense atleast he was vindicated in court unlike the person in question who ran)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Abaayo si khaldan ha ii fahmin. Anigu waxaaan ku leeyahay kaliya, iney qoftaan eesa ahayn malaa'ig. Marka, Sangub iyo Soomaali oo dhanba haday xataa saf ka mari lahaayeen
wax qiimo ah ey ku fadhido majiri lahayn.
And that why I said-- wax kale aanu ka hadalno...

Yaa yiri qoftaan malaa'ig waaye? Obviously qiimo weyna way ku fadhidaa, saa odayga dhuumashuu kujiraayee...Odayga wuu is ceebeeyay...

the equivalance of this would be me posting a topic about Los Angeles and then adding an image of Michael Jackson(another controversial person some people are divided about - well in his defense atleast he was vindicated in court unlike the person in question who ran)

Touché!

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

^Well to be fair MMA though the original thread started with a discussion about a booming Somali city, the topic starter did bring it on himself by posting an image of a controversial person which logically derailed the discussion, the equivalance of this would be me posting a topic about Los Angeles and then adding an image of Michael Jackson(another controversial person some people are divided about - well in his defense atleast he was vindicated in court unlike the person in question who ran)

What do you think of him horta? Sangub ka wadaa. Aniga, my opinion waa hore dhiibtay iyadoo dhaadheer.

Chimera   

MMA - I would have respect for him if he fought these claims and vindicated himself in court( my respect for Michael Jackson soured through the roof when i saw him mentally and physically struggling his way through the most humiliating period of his life with two million camera crews from around the world following his trial which ended up declaring him not guilty on all counts, before this verdict i had trouble listening to his music)

Sangub is not Lincoln Burrows with some shadowy rich company flooding the system with all kinds of rescources to get the poet in Jail or death, i think those who claim this is all a 'set up' are just excusing their shamefull blind support for a possible 'disgusting criminal' who decided to run. If he's innocent then he should return to fight the claims and show us why he's innocent! Let me return to the Michael Jackson trial: anyone who followed it in 2005 could easily see the lies of the family and how Mike got set up and the vindication shows that the jury felt the same. If Sangub were to go to trial and Somali news outlets followed the case thoroughly then Sangub fans or simply neutral people like me could see the story from his side and our opinions would be based on that.

He doesn't give me much to work with, therefore i'm leaning towards the other side. I just hope the lady if she indeed was violated as a young person can put the horrible experience behind her and have a nice peacefull life with her husband and children! Must be a terrible feeling to see your fellow countrymen praising your childhood demon while at the same time dismissing you as a liar just because he's somekind of a wonderpoet but hey we turn massmurderers into presidents, warlords into CEO's and ministers, so why not turn a molestor into a wonderpoet? who btw is above the law!