Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: why it is booming today.... change you can believe in

nuune   

^^^ Xaaji Emperor, haa nooh, intaas ayaan carrabka ku dhufanayay, hada Dirdhabuu dhax fadhiyaa dhinacna ugama socdo,

dhowr jeer baan ku soo arkey meejaa, waa nin sheeka badan oo qosolka kaa dhameeni.

gabay la yiraahdo Galaalxoor ayuu allifay dhawaan, AT&T ayaa haya gabaygaasi.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Marku ruux yiraahdo qolo aan reer xxxxxx (Aw Tusbaxle ciddooda) baan ahayn, qalbiga qac i dhihi jirey naxdin darteed. Hoos baan waxaan ka oran jirey alla nasiib daranaa ruuxu…
:D

:D:D astaghfurullah. It does sound like him. Odaygu was gifted walee, N. America misses him.

Allah dariiqa san ee tauwbada ha ku soo hadeeyo.

The Zack   

AT&T, I strongly disagree with you adeer with you just said about Abwaan Singub, what sources did you use about him being a clanist? He was supportive to the Somali National Army and didn't support them according to their clan because the National Army was not based on qabiil. You can tell that as some of that army itself were from that same area that was being bombed/attacked.

Ibtisam,

Were you the prosecutor who was accusing him? Child rapist kulahaa, Adeer that was sheeko caato ah oo niman soo sameeyeen like DQ said. Plus, how could u say you only know the basics of the story and still conclude that he is rapist. He left the country because some people set him up /made up the story and made it sound like it is true, so after seeing where the trial was heading to, he decided to leave this country as it was not worth of fighting for his innocence.

NGONGE   

^^ You always walk in at the wrong times. This had the potential of being a ten pager. :D

ps

(last try to push it)

Emp, A&T, Zak & DQ..when you say the case was not that strong could you also please explain when the abwaan ran away? :D

Ibtisam   

Hanneefa thanks smile.gif

The zack, unless you was in bed with them, nor you or anyone else can say this happened or that happened.

Reread my post, I said him doing a runner is admission of guilt, if he innocent then may Allah aid him in clearing his name, but it just sounds like he does not want clear his name. I guess running is better...or he is guilty. Either way we could never know.

A&T even if she was 15 and she was raped, that does not make it ok or normal under any custom, somali or western. You don't need to be a feminist to point that out. If you mean the case was not strong as in it eas his word and her word against his new words, then I guess so :D

Haneefah   

^You're welcome.

NG, shaydaan fooqal shaydaan waaxid :D Wax kaa cuudiya ayaad u baahantahay (JB was saying something about it in another thread) :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Emp, A&T, Zak & DQ..when you say the case was not that strong could you also please explain when the abwaan ran away?

I said this:

Originally posted by The Zack:

He left the country because some people set him up /made up the story and made it sound like it is true, so after seeing where the trial was heading to, he decided to leave this country as it was not worth of fighting for his innocence.

So basically, it was a setup. They recorded some other old man who sounds just like him and used that as evidence, and the jury looked like they were believing it, his lawyer couldn't do much about it and he was going to be convicted. He decided to leave the country.

Ibt, ok.

^^^ Waryaa Zack-- dadkaan marfish-land kasocda waad ogtahay iney odayga Sangub uu waa hore xaarkooda uu ka booday, marka wakhti ha iskaga luminin inaad anything u justify garaysid.

Naag xuna oo darbi lagu musbaaray oo dhila ah oo hadana been sheegtay ayee na dhahayaan waa gabar yar oo innocent ah. Bolshiid-- Innocent my A##!

Y'all can hate all you want but Sangub is safe back home where he is adored by throngs of Somalis. :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s

Waxaa cajiib ah, maanta aniga iyo Zack oo hal meel kasoo jeestay--it must be raining gold outside. :D

Kool_Kat   

Kuligiin odaygaan asaasaqay uceeb qarinaaye, you wouldn't be talking like this had the girl been your daughter/sister...I really do believe he was not set up and that he did whatever it is he is being accused of or at least wax udhow waxa lagu heesto...And had they not have good enough evidence marka horeba lama xireen saqajaanka...It isn't like the justice system sits around waiting for an old hag like him to be accused by a young woman of a crime that's decate old, wahadaan cadaan lagu heyn...BS...15 year old girl is a still a child, sheeko kale la'imaada...Ama ordoo idinka bal 15 year old walaashiin oday bololay hoosta ugaliya! Akh!!!! :mad: redface.gif

Any respect I had for him, qaansiir xaarkiisa cuna baa maanta iigala qiima badan...Sheemo dheh!

Paragon   

Originally posted by General Duke: If the General wins the deputy should be Pro Muxuidin Ali Yusuf of Bari.

Nuridin is out
and Faroole does not seem to have a great deal of support.

Garowe is booming and we are entering the new age of Puntland insha Allah.

NO! Is it? How come? :confused:

The Zack   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Waxaa cajiib ah, maanta aniga iyo Zack oo hal meel kasoo jeestay--it must be raining gold outside.

Looooooooooooooooool! DQ, Waa saman aakhir ma is tiri.

KK,

What evidence do u have that he did it? What source are u using? Are you just making judgments on your own? The court didn't even convict him yet and here you are claiming he is guilty.

Kool_Kat   

Zack, xaa tiri? Convict him? How? Ma Garoowe bey ku dhex bursanayaan bey kula tahay? Sheeko...I am a true believer of 'far bugta iyo meesheedaa is og'...I am going by what I've seen/heard/read...Nothing suggests inuu innocent yahay...Xow lacararay?

Let me ask you something, if god forbid it was your sister, would you have been saying what evidence/source? Or would you want to crush the mofo? I am not saying the girl is any way related to me, but believe me, odayaashaan asaasaqay oo wada qooqay waxkastaa ka suurooba...So yaanan la is indha tirin just cuz he is 'the' Sangub...

Teeda kale 'saman aakhir' ha nagu keeninee, find something aad DQ uga soo horjeesato... :D