Sign in to follow this  
Ex-Xisbiga

Siilaanyo faces stiff competition in his own party Kulmiye!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Stay away from Gaboose if you listen to me ,,,, he better be a normal doctor than practising politics ,,, he has no decisions and no stance at all ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Muse Biixi can be the minister but not more than that ,,,,,,,,,

Siilaanyo is great old man but lacking some kind of leadership and he is sorounded by un-skilled and qabiileystayaal ,,,,,, he should be more strategic and create an invoronment where he can gain the people's support.

Ahmed Yusuf is not in my list at all ,,,,, looser fooqal bilaa faaído ,,, he better open a bakhaar and sell the Abu-walad buscuits
:D

Rayaale is not that strong one but at least he has some experience of leading a nation ,,,, he succeeded to build a very powerful military and security forces but still lacking some sort of communication with his people, opposition and others ,,,,,,,,,,,

Faysal is out of my list too ,,,,, UCID would be much better without this guy but seems for me the party has a long long way before they jump to the seat ,,,,,,,,,, i doubt with him they can win anything at all ,,,,,,,,,,

Waxad socotaba Riyale Kahin ayaad leeday markale ha la doorto. Hakayaabin, waa habeen xalay tagay walale. Nin waxbartay ayaa meesha ku fiican, nin mujrim ah naftiisa mawadi karo, wadan iskaba daaye.

Midakale, adigu stand up comedy ayaad ku fiican tee, siyaasada iskaga dhex bax. icon_razz.gif

Red Sea..

Somemtimes its sounds like u are on the payroll of Kulmiye with ur anti-Riyaale rhetoric.

Madaxweyne Riyaale waa nin dacaad ah oo nadiif ah oo horumaar laa jecel dadka iyo dalka Somaliland... waqtiigaan xaadiirkaana cid kale oo daamaana maa jiro.

Ana kalsooni boqolkibaa b100%% baan qaba inuu kuuso baaxaayo 2008 elections.

RedSea   

You kidding me?

waa nin nadiif ah oo daacad ah kulaha, Allahu Akbar iga dheh.

You and jacaylbaro are the only ones whom I have ever heard saying positive things about Dahir Riyale Kahin.

Saaxib, you don't really have to tell me about Dahir Riyale Kahin, indhahaygaa ii macalin ah. I am see things unfold right in front of my very eyes.

If you think my statement are empty, I will put you on the hot seat, so go ahead you and jacaylbaro, and list all the GOOD things that this man has done for Somaliland.

Who will start?

Red Sea.

The achievements of Dahir Riyaale Kahin during his short tenure as President are immeasurable and like him or not he is the best man for the job. Your whole out look on Somaliland politics is shrowded with "wax laa yidhi" and blatantt lies.

You might have forgoten Dahir Riyaale was serving as VP from 1997 to 2002. Or that he the chief negotiator in the civil war talks of 95' who brought a lasting peace betwen the gov't and SNM rebels.

But suddenly he assumes the post of president and he is automatically evil. A "mujrim" as u would call him. What exactly makes him a mujrim.... like urself the opposition have called him every name in the book, but he still hasnt budged. He is a die-hard Somaliland nationalist and has a great rep among everyday citizens.

Fact of the matter is Riyaale possess better qualities and leadership abilities then any of his contenders so its fair to say he will win hands down.

Originally posted by A.J. Timacadeh:

JB,

You have ruled A lot of People out but who would you like see become the Next President of Somaliland?

sxb i did rule anyone ,,,,,, but i'm just analysing the situation ,,,,

That is a really challenging question and i can't figure out who is the best for somaliland's sake in the coming elections ,,,,

Ibrahim Meygaag seem to be one of the best ,,,, never met him but according to his knowledge and possition in the community as well as the international politics he can be one of them ,,,,, Dahir Rayaale can be also a president but he needs to change a lot before that ,,,,,, There is this guy i really like him and would vote for him if he stands, that is Abdiqadir Jirde, the former vice chairman of the parliament and now a member of the current parliament ,, he is so experienced, wise, thinkful and honest, really honest.

Xargaga   

Muuse bixi for president we will rule for ever

war Saylici oo hadda sheekadu ma habar-habartii aiy isu bedashay? Who are those that will rule for ever? :D:D

AYOUB   

Calm down people. Sharif_Seylaci is a die-hard Kulmiye supporter. What's wrong if he wishes they rule forever. smile.gif

AYOUB   

^True. He didn't say what he meant. Assumption is mother of all screw-up, isn't it JCB. Is OK to call you JCB :D

BTW - my ticket is Muj. Cabdiraxmaan Aw Cali and Muj. Xassan Ciise.