Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Nairobi: So much for Ethiopian influance, President Yusuf there is no cabinet

^^ Oh my ever-camouflaging Duke, sxb moral soundness is not something you dearly cherish, true isn't it? marka Rabbi ku og anna ku oggi and besides no one believes a word of these nonsensical jumble of words you often maxaa kaa galay ah usoo dump-garesid here day in day out (Wallow waayo dhowaa lagaa nastay). I know it must be a tough time for adeero this time around and the situation is so desperate at the moment for you and your likes.

I see your English has improved, I wish I could say that about your common sense.

Anyhow you are only upset because you dont know where Hiiraale is, maybe you need to make some urgent calls, he aint in Kismayu.

^lool@ camouflaging Duke, since when you were my english teacher? me upset? hehehe 40 beri oo tacsi aa ku jirtaa ee miyarkaa ma joogo ee shuushh hadalka iska yaree kisto bal.

PS. I can see you still suffering Hiraale's syndrome. Last time I was told you are on medication for his problem. no help? If you need I can help you with that... let me know or PM me sxb. :D

Ok, fellows, give Duke a break. It's not fair or Somali-like to gang-up on an individual.

So Duke, can you present us with your prediction on what will happen in the next 6 months with the TFG situation and how things will play out? Or is it that Oodweyne was correct in stating that you haven't yet received the memo on the current talking points? Will the TFG survive in Mogadishu, will Uncle AY still be heading it, will the resistance completely take over the city?