Sign in to follow this  
quuqleqaaz

Would you use any means to marry your ist cousin if she refuses to marry you ?

Would you use any means to marry your ist cousin if she refuses to marry you becouse she feels ur too close to her?Would you ask your uncle to force his daughter to marry you?

Here is my problem, I have a first cousin, she is very beautiful girl and I don’t want to see her getting married to another man other than me. She young, attractive, smart, sweet and beautiful. Currently, she isn't in a relationship with anyone else. So lately I have asked her if she is willing to be my future wife then she replied we are too close to get married. So ppl tell what to do.

sMiLeY   

aboowe ...... u can't force someone to marry you....... the nikaah won't be valid with force..... marriage is a contract between two people and it's not valid without the agreement of both sides......subhan allah.... if she gets forced to marry you, she will probably make your life hell.....

anyways........ she's your first cousin that's just too close ..... it can cause a lot of health problems with your children...... look for a nother girl.....there are soo many pretty, smart,and sweet somali girls.....

GOOD LUCK

missy_1   

personally i would consider 1st cousin 2 b 2 close, but there r ppl who do marry their 1st cousins. if u really wana marry her, try to change HER mind instead of goin 2 ur uncle. if she still says no, then bro u gotta let it go.

NoVa   

Did u say 1st cussins??? Incase u didn't know there are plenty of women everywhere and the only place u could come is ya uncle's door. There is something call Family u know. You don't mix family and relationship together. You don't want to come back 2 ur own family do ya?? for real thought imagine something happends down the road..this will jepoerdize ya relationship with ya cuzzins. It just doesn't look too good there...specially when the person is so close to u like that.

There are many people that are married to their cuzzins...and it ain't wrong if they both chose each others..it's not good when it's forced by family members...ya understand..so if she say's "no" take that as simply as "sorry my brotha it ain't gonna happend..not in this life time".

Salaams

p.s. i can't even imagine marrying my fourth cuzzin let alone my first.....anywho's luck in ya mission...and if ya don't succeed it..Don't get all heartbroken'...the sista just doesn't feel the same...there r plenty of meat everywhere else..so start parking somewhere else :D

hey man what's the islamic stance on this .. ppl dont' attack the topic just formulate ideas around and make observations were here to teach and learn from one another not diss this brother asked an honest descent question:

brother i wouldn't know of that area because i would love to connect it to islam but with my current education i can't i hope to one day be able to answer your question:

but if anybody knows the specs on this please be kind and share with the rest of us because this while it may seem weird to you islam addresses it and i'm leaning towards it' being "OK" but i'm not entirely sure about it being socially "ok" but hey they say whatever floats your boat eat cheeerios nuts and oats. okay that had nothing to do with it but so did the nomad that dissed the topic .... wun luv..( i feel like i just gave a speeech)

peace luv and salaamz

-KIWI   

Asalaamu Caleykum Warahmatulaahi Wabarakaatuhu!!!

Quuqle/qaaz my dear brother marriage is refered to as MITHAQ by the noble Qura'n, this means an agreement between a husband and his wife thus this also implies that a marriage can only occur with the full consent of both parties. And here you have mentioned that you will do anything to get her to marry you including her father forcing her.

The prophet ( peace be upon him) said " The widow and the divorced woman shall not be marrued until their order is obtained and the virgin shall not be married until her consent is obtained".

This emphasises deeply that you can not marry a sister against her will.

Allah knows best.

Rahima   

Not to mention brother, i don't understand why you would want to marry someone who does not want to marry you.

Am i confused or is that really odd?? :confused:

LadyMo   

I dont think there's is sumthin wrong wiv marryin ur first cousin although I'd probably NEVA do it myself. Howeva as Naziha said its haram to marry wivout proper consent. Ooh and Rahima asked a great question exactly wat I was thinkin!