Sign in to follow this  
Sky

President of Somalia leaves Jowhar for talks with Saudi King Abdallah

QANCIYE   

WHOLLY MOLLY he's got nice *** plane, much respect if he makes all the way to north America cuz he'll be the first mali prezz since shidh happened back home.

I read somewhere he was invited by Washington and Our Bush to DC am soo looking forward if this turns out to be true walaahi.

Jaalayalow soo dhawaada, sii dhawaadaa ama hasoo dhawaana nacallaa maxaa..

Gabbal   

With such a political stalemate in the country coupled with the stagnation of the federal government, it is in the interest of Abdulahi Yusuf to start giving out pink slips to whomever he has for advisors.

"TNG II!" is turing out to be "What TNG?".

About the President coming to Washington My cousin Hibo M Elmi the Special Advisor to the President on Public Relations is behind it.

click on the link to listen to her.

http://www.allpuntland.com/eng/news_item.asp?NewsID=1693

ps: You know what I like about President Abduallhi Yusuf he has the righ people in the right places.

p.s.s: The President's visit to Washington is very important and I myself will be the First to welcome him to The powerfull United States of America the Home of the Free and the land of the brave.

Everything is going well, Jowhar is stable and untouched. Troops are in training in key areas. The opposition are stuck in Mogadishu facing massive opposition from the population, minister Aydeed and Governor/Mayor Cade.

This TFG after a year is no happless Abdiqasin Carte, as is controls vast areas of the country, has the support of the international community, local governments including Ethiopia, Djabouti and Kenya, and has its HQ close to but outside the influance of warlords of Mog...

Ashkir   

Confusion begins at the starting point. Somali political thinkers became dump-cheaters for Somali affairs.

What is my point here? There are those who think that politics is a mouth-to-mouth scheme. I request that this will not be a harming wind to anybody because what is really important is that we need an understanding clue of politics.

The so-called “TFG after a year†differs. Most people believe it is running on its own risk according to its plan and the approach. Worse still, some admit that it is a conspiracy committed against the civil will.