Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Those That Support The Clan Courts are..................

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote:The power of clan is greater then you think.

You can say that agian
;)I sure can. smile.gif

Are sick, and evil tribalistic-minded loser who takes every chance they get to enforce their tribal bigotry. At a time, when your fellow Somalis are involved at a decesive battle against the Dowladdiid and Somali peace, the least you can do is to let your tribal bigotry take a back seat and if nothing else take a neutral stand. However, sick people like yo'll have no values and principles and it is evident by your desire to see the defeat of your fellow countrymen who are the only people who are woking to bring about a real dowlad. Shame on you, and may God help you people see the world beyond your Tribal lens. May God help our people against our enemies within and may the Somali Patriots previal. Death to Clan Courts and their Somali stooges!!!!

i could not agree with you more rad but I think you forget one thing. they are either sick or ******.

one last thing about those who say they don't support the government because its based on clan are also just as ******. I have never seen a more illigical arguement then this. You support a one clan program but oppose one that includes all the clans of the country. this ethiopian or habasha or tigrey excuse is also tired. they level this accusation at the government yet some how miss the simalrity between the habasha supporteer of the government and the habasha that supports the courts. this is the only difference, one is aiding a government while the other is aiding a terrorist organization. One is trying to support regional stapability while the othe other is not. One is trying to help the somali people and the other wants anarchy and to overthrow the legitimate government.

how about you guys take a crack at that.

Paragon   

Oh, Bandiiradleey, aren't you the stirer of hearts.

[PS; aniga iyo Che [possibly SB] must be among the stooges of the Courts, since we don't trace our linage to the same dead old guy, which the courts descend from :D .]

Paragon   
:D Waa runtaa. We just have remain outlaws in the wild south for the time being- seeking the UIC revolution just as Che did in South America? smile.gif

Originally posted by raadamiir:

First and for most Somalia is a nation of qabil.

So was Germany, Japan, England, Ireland, S. Korea, France, Italy, HOlland, etc. Literally every existing society on earth today either is or was at some point tribalistic. What's your point?

Qabil is our culture our history and a way of life in many parts of Somalia.

Clitorectomy and infibulation were also part and parcel of our culture, out history and our way of life. General consensus today is they're pernicious practices with no redeeming benefits to anyone and ought be stamped out. For the longest stretches of our sorry history, pastrol nomadism was our way of life, our culture and our history. Today, it's been abondoned en masse for more sedentary lifestyle. Pastoralism no longer viable way to earn a living. Qabiil falls in the same catergory. It may or may not have worked in the past (it hasn't in my view). It certainly is and was part of our culture, history and way of life. However, there are no good reasons why it should continue to be part of our culture and way of life. If you disagree, convince me otherwise. I'm all ears.

What this Government is doing is making sure every qabil little or big have a voice in the TFG and to be represented now what is wrong with that. Why should we not support that.

We shouldn't support the government for myriad of reasons, some I already mentioned. It's based on clan representation rather than qualification. Further, if the government worked, there should be no clan courts for the government is the government of the people, of every clan. The TFG is as much the clan court's people as it is everyone else. Or is it?

Or do you guys like Siad Barre kind of Government where his Family was the whole Government?

I can only speak for myself, S. Barre was despot that persecuted members of my immediate family. So no, I don't like his "kind" of government.

The Clan Courts don't reject clan authority and legitimacy they want it to be powerfull, why do you think the Clan Courts which is of one clan wants Power sharing singly with the rest of Somalia.

So? If they're able to do better job than anyone else, why should it matter which qabiil they hail from?

I'm willing to live under the dominant rule of ANY qabiil as long as they show they can do better job than other candidates. What about you?

NGonge,

I was banking on Somalis opening my eyes and showing me the perks of being followers of Islam. Alas, they're as far removed from, never mention good Islamic behaving, as I am. Discounting phariseeism.

Hornafrique,

The TFG is my government as much as anyone else. My subclan has greater representation in the TFG than in the UIC upper echelon (it has none by the way). I have no one in my immediate family fighting for the Clan Courts. If I was motivated by clan loyalty, as you allege, I should be supporting the TFG not the Clan Courts. Sorry to shatter into pieces your theory that everyone is motivated by petty clan interests. The truth suks, doesn't it?

I like to make one thing clear. My short term support of the Clan Courts doesn't mean I support narrow-minded, puritanical funny-hats calling the shots in future Somalia. But we live in the real world. We must choose between what we have infront of us, not what we would like. The choices are between Ethiopian supported inept TFG (the only think I recall them doing in their entire existence was lobbing chairs at each other in parliment and bickering over who gets which post or some silly other stuff) and Clan Courts. Not just clan courts but clan courts that markedly improved the life of the people of Xamar, removed the 1001 checkpoints in every 1000 sq. km, improved security, reopened the air and sea ports.

Gabbal   

Socod, we can all claim whatever we want with impunity. You have no history in this part of the forum so of course you garner more flexibility to bolster the credibility of your recent contributions. Do I believe you? No, but that's just me. smile.gif

Socod-Badne---ICU? Socod-Badne---ICU? Socod-Badne---ICU?

Nop I am sorry, I do not see any other reason responsible for your recent animated support. smile.gif

^Rather than harp on the red herring You have no history in this part of the forum, why not address the substantive point I raised. I ask again, if the TFG is government for ALL Somalis, how can you be clanist if you don't support it?

Socod_badne

the least you can do is to let your tribal bigotry take a back seat and if nothing else take a neutral stand. But you have fail to do just that on many counts.

There is someting fishy about you. Dude you are still hiding and I don't see why because we can all see clearly who you are.

Seems like you have missed this part of my post that you forgot to comment on.

HOW DARE ANY OF YOU DEFEND THE CLAN COURTS!!!

Many of you are either propagandist for this so called “sheikhs” or you bought into this propaganda machine. There is no UNITED ISLAMIC SOMALI court system. This is a USC court system, if that. These so called “sheikhs” are the same ones, who were pilfering, slaughtering and butchering innocent Somali women and children. Call a spade a spade—this is a CAYDH domination in disguise. How can Indha-Adde be a “sheikh”? He’s the biggest butcher in Somalia; ask anyone from Marka and/or Barawe? He’s a true war criminal and belongs to Hague.

And why is Ethiopia evil now? And when is Islam vs. Christian become Somalia's problem? For over 16 years, the same people who are now chanting war, have neglected my basic rights, abused my fellow countrymen, disregard the rule of law and most importantly disengaged themselves from Allah and the holly teachings of the Koran. When the courts battled in Mogadishu, what ever happened to the Moriyans and Guns for Hire Inc? All of them where incorporated in this non-repenting union. For 16 years all them went to Ethiopia for shopping, and what Ethiopia asked for collateral was that they never form a functioning Gov't.

You all need to stop this hysteria about "Gaalo" Vs Muslim non-sense. These thugs that are calling themselves "sheikhs" where were they when Somali/Muslim women were getting rapped in Mosques in Mogadishu? Where were they when innocent Somalis were getting killed and maimed in Mogadishu just because they belong to a certain tribe/clan, etc?

I tell you where they were: They are the exact same very people, who were committing atrocities against fellow Somali Muslims! When did they find "GOD" and became the "spokesmen" for Islam? They are Clanist criminals. Calling yourself a 'sheikh" does not mean a squat. These are the same Clan-based criminals, who now calling themselves and "wadaado"!

Once again the floor is yours!!!