Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Those That Support The Clan Courts are..................

Are sick, and evil tribalistic-minded loser who takes every chance they get to enforce their tribal bigotry. At a time, when your fellow Somalis are involved at a decesive battle against the Dowladdiid and Somali peace, the least you can do is to let your tribal bigotry take a back seat and if nothing else take a neutral stand. However, sick people like yo'll have no values and principles and it is evident by your desire to see the defeat of your fellow countrymen who are the only people who are woking to bring about a real dowlad. Shame on you, and may God help you people see the world beyond your Tribal lens. May God help our people against our enemies within and may the Somali Patriots previal. Death to Clan Courts and their Somali stooges!!!!

Why chose Clan Courts which represents One Clan over a Somali Government which represents every Somali Clan even those in the North?

Abdi2005   

go to bed pall, if you know something you would now that the biggest blow given to ethiopians today was from rer jubbo(dinsoor front) and they are not even from the same clan.

Originally posted by raadamiir:

Why chose Clan Courts which represents One Clan over a Somali Government which represents every Somali Clan even those in the North?

Let me take a crack at it. Maybe they reject clan authority and legitimacy. Like good muslims, they rather judge people by their deeds as opposed to who their great great great great great great great great great grangpa happened to be.

Why do you think we should support a government devised for the sole purpose of keeping alive clanism?

Baashi   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Why do you think we should support a government devised for the sole purpose of keeping alive clanism? [/QB]

This is the kinda question that can bring clarity to a matter of larger concern. Raadamiir are you up to the challenge Socod_badane posed here and take a crack as to why the TFG should be supported.

Remember the questions is a pointed one. Like dumando uno. Answer it please. No accusations, no finger pointing All you need to do is sell the TFG to Socod Badane. I'm sure he is all ears.

Caawa I'm on fire. Shaarka ii qabo ME plz.

me   

^^ war yaan la odhan kii dharkii buu iska tuuray.

Its a good question Raadaaamir. Please defend your cause, come with arguments and convince socod_badne.

Why is the TFG better and answer socod_badnes question.

BAASHI

raadmiir maka jawaabi karo .let me think .hmmm what is he gonna say wasiirka amniga qaranka mudane qanyare who had sparaado jidka bakaarah will protect our country and bring back somaligalbeed........hmm is that why your thinking off raadmiis..........sxb beenta isk dhaaf qabiilka iska saar markaas baad arkidoontaa dowlad fiican

Socod_badne

A Good question indeed.

First and for most Somalia is a nation of qabil. Qabil is our culture our history and a way of life in many parts of Somalia.

What this Government is doing is making sure every qabil little or big have a voice in the TFG and to be represented now what is wrong with that. Why should we not support that.

Or do you guys like Siad Barre kind of Government where his Family was the whole Government?

The Clan Courts don't reject clan authority and legitimacy they want it to be powerfull, why do you think the Clan Courts which is of one clan wants Power sharing singly with the rest of Somalia. Cause they think their clan has authority and legitimacy since it's the bad wolf of the South and also since it holds Mogdishu.

-------------------------------------------------

HOW DARE ANY OF YOU DEFEND THE CLAN COURTS!!!

Many of you are either propagandist for this so called “sheikhs” or you bought into this propaganda machine. There is no UNITED ISLAMIC SOMALI court system. This is a USC court system, if that. These so called “sheikhs” are the same ones, who were pilfering, slaughtering and butchering innocent Somali women and children. Call a spade a spade—this is a CAYDH domination in disguise. How can Indha-Adde be a “sheikh”? He’s the biggest butcher in Somalia; ask anyone from Marka and/or Barawe? He’s a true war criminal and belongs to Hague.

And why is Ethiopia evil now? And when is Islam vs. Christian become Somalia's problem? For over 16 years, the same people who are now chanting war, have neglected my basic rights, abused my fellow countrymen, disregard the rule of law and most importantly disengaged themselves from Allah and the holly teachings of the Koran. When the courts battled in Mogadishu, what ever happened to the Moriyans and Guns for Hire Inc? All of them where incorporated in this non-repenting union. For 16 years all them went to Ethiopia for shopping, and what Ethiopia asked for collateral was that they never form a functioning Gov't.

You all need to stop this hysteria about "Gaalo" Vs Muslim non-sense. These thugs that are calling themselves "sheikhs" where were they when Somali/Muslim women were getting rapped in Mosques in Mogadishu? Where were they when innocent Somalis were getting killed and maimed in Mogadishu just because they belong to a certain tribe/clan, etc?

I tell you where they were: They are the exact same very people, who were committing atrocities against fellow Somali Muslims! When did they find "GOD" and became the "spokesmen" for Islam? They are Clanist criminals. Calling yourself a 'sheikh" does not mean a squat. These are the same Clan-based criminals, who now calling themselves and "wadaado"!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

SB
is praising Islam? Wonders never cease.
:D

The power of clan is greater then you think.