Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Bob Geldof in Africa (Download Availably)

BN   

I think I am too late as well. Can you PM me a link to download this file? Thanks again.

Fyr   

Originally posted by OogBoi:

Damn, seems Im late too!

Can you post the torrent link please?

Sorry mate this torrent file is on a private tracker, it’s only for members.

Jacpher   

Is it just me or was the file only an audio? I was expecting a video but all I got is audio file 29:24 minutes. I downloaded the whole file 243MB in 11 minutes and opened with WMP 9.0 for W2K. The file is correct for the program and I can hear the whole thing including Somalis but no video, just the audio. Quick Time and RealPlayer won't open. I don't know why but it might be because it's GeinAr.avi file. I thought Quick Time can open avi files.

Any suggestions please?

Fyr   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Is it just me or was the file only an audio? I was expecting a video but all I got is audio file 29:24 minutes. I downloaded the whole file 243MB in 11 minutes and opened with WMP 9.0 for W2K. The file is correct for the program and I can hear the whole thing including Somalis but no video, just the audio. Quick Time and RealPlayer won't open. I don't know why but it might be because it's GeinAr.avi file. I thought Quick Time can open avi files.

Any suggestions please?

Your WMP needs divx codec or an update, but you can use this video player “VLC media player†it doesn’t need any codec to view divx files.

VLC Media Player

Jacpher   

Fry: Thanks bro

That's fantastic. Your help is appreciated very much. I'm gonnga download that program now. Thanks

OogBoi   

^^^ VLC will play you anything, its really brilliant ;)

Fyr-Kanten, we can always register there :D

Unfortunatelly non of the links provided work :/ it seems am late again.. can you not like pm me a link, I know am askin for alot but I really wanna watch it..

cheers ^^

Fyr   

Originally posted by OogBoi:

^^^ VLC will play you anything, its really brilliant
;)

Fyr-Kanten, we can always register there
:D

Unfortunatelly non of the links provided work
:/
it seems am late again.. can you not like pm me a link, I know am askin for alot but I really wanna watch it..

cheers ^^

You can’t register, you’ve to be invited and I have used up all of mine invites. Sorry bro! :(

Originally posted by Fyr-Kanten:

LoL it took me about 4 min to download it.

LOL

I am on a broadband cable connection, and I am using flashget. hmmm. dunno what happen.