Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Bob Geldof in Africa (Download Availably)

Fyr   

As I promised yesterday to upload the first part of six-part series by Bob Geldof for those who were interested in seeing it, but doesn’t have access to BBC ONE, well here is it.

Now I hope everyone respects my request not to post my link on any other websites or forum, it's just for you people. If I find my link posted on any other website or forum other than SOL I’ll remove the file.

Right click on the link and select “Save Target Asâ€

Geldof In Africa

Enjoy it!

Abdi2005   

Dont you know netpocket only allows 10 downloads(10 gånger) after that the link doesnt work. can you putt the file on "delade filar" and give me the Användarnamn and Lösenord for that map "delade filar".

Abdi2005   

Fyr do you have the 10 gb storage? Its very cool service from bredbandsbolaget i have friend in USA sending me video files, i gave him the program and my user name and password and you can login from any where to download and upload from the map

Sky   

Vi beklagar, men länken är ur funktion. Den har antingen laddats ner de tio gånger som är maxgränsen, eller så har tidsgränsen 24 timmar passerat.

This is what I get, when I try to download it.

Suldaanka what did you think of the programme? The most interesting part was the doctor in Hargeisa.

Abdi2005   

I have video from my trip in 2000 to muqdisho. If some one is interested i will capture the video and put for download joust let me know. If other people have videos from somalia and want to share i can give them my username and password to my netpocket(10gb) so that he can upload the file and then every one can download.

Sky

There are plenty of good stuff in the documentary. I liked the scenery most.

There was this scene about the borderline that divides Somaliland from Somalia (Puntland). It was empty but you can see the actual line, which he said was put in place by the British and the Italians ages ago. That was interesting.

Also there was this scene about Laas Qorey town. The whole town almost serene empty but in an inviting way.

In Hargeisa, he goes to the open market money exchangers where you can see stacks upon stacks of money piled on the roadside. No theives no police, just business as usual.

Fyr-Kanten

Did you record it from Digital source? I ask because the quality of the video was exceptional, almost compareable to DVD. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

I have video from my trip in 2000 to muqdisho. If some one is interested i will capture the video and put for download joust let me know. If other people have videos from somalia and want to share i can give them my username and password to my netpocket(10gb) so that he can upload the file and then every one can download.

This is not too bad either (I think) :D

Dropload.com

As for the documentary, it was nice to see in as much as it showed pictures of Somalia. Geldof, like all Europeans worrying about their ‘white man burden’ before him, came across as very condescending and patronising. Still, such minor issues do not matter when our country is on TV.

Did you see the great emptiness? That is the greatest empty space in the world. The beauty of those semiarid spaces and the symbolic border were breathtaking.

Laas Qorey must have a great underground system. :D

Fyr   

Sorry people my fault, I completely forgot about the 10 downloads limit. But don’t worry here is another link for you to download from. If the link doesn’t work for you just post it on this thread so that I can give you a new link with 10 download limit.

Geldof in Africa

Originally posted by Cabdulmalik:

Dont you know netpocket only allows 10 downloads(10 gånger) after that the link doesnt work. can you putt the file on "delade filar" and give me the Användarnamn and Lösenord for that map "delade filar".

I will soon upload lot’s of documentaries and new stuff on “Shared Folder†after that I’ll PM you with login info.

"Cabdulmalik" Fyr do you have the 10 gb storage? Its very cool service from bredbandsbolaget i have friend in USA sending me video files, i gave him the program and my user name and password and you can login from any where to download and upload from the map

I was on the 10 GB service but realised that I didn’t need that mush space and changed it to 5 GB.

Thanks Fyr-Kanten

It took me 5 hours to download the 250MB file.

beautiful pictures

LoL it took me about 4 min to download it. :D

Fyr-Kanten

Did you record it from Digital source? I ask because the quality of the video was exceptional, almost compareable to DVD.

No I didn’t record it, this was courtesy of UK-Torrents crew.

Can you PM me with login info so that I can download that Mogadishu video?

Fyr   
If there is any UK or U.S show or documentary you would like to see but don’t have access to the channel it airs on, then please PM me with a request I might just find that particular show or documentary you like for a download.

Sky   

Im too late again. Fyr Kanten could you post the link again man. Thanx bro.