Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

President Yusuf's Live speech at the crowning of the New King of Beesha D

Ms DD   

War waa qoloma ninkani?

Indeed it is no suprise that QARDHO is the stage for such coronation ceremony for the king upon his accession to the throne smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Hence why I think if they sort their conflict out, the rest will be easy after. If there could be a KING (for each) whose every word they follow, it would make this booqor thing more useful. As for now, it just seems like hot pointless air.

Edit: Che, I don't agree that they are most violent. I just think they are too large, haadi laa baato waax kaasta waad yeelansan.

Malika   

^Huh? Help me here,did the article mention this kings involvement in the greater Somali politics or was his coronation a mere traditional one?

Hortaa! why should everything Somali/a should be politicalised?

^Ibti-Believe they are, all crimes committed in Somalia can be attributed to these two groups. Atleast this was in their name. They stood by and watch. Conflict resolution between these means nothing unless the injustices done to the Shabelle, Bay and Bakool is addressed.

Traditional leaders are in the pockets of warlords as the good Garaad alluded to.

Ibtisam   

^I guess everything needs to be resolved at one point, but it can not all be resolved in one go, so I think this would be a big baby step for a place like Somalia.

Originally posted by Ms DD:

War waa qoloma ninkani?

Indeed it is no suprise that QARDHO is the stage for such coronation ceremony for the king upon his accession to the throne
smile.gif

cade tuute muse bay isku qolo yihin deeh

duuh

IMG_0773.jpg

Boqor Abdullahi boqor Muse

Juje, adeer no doubt Qardho is the seat of the kings, actually it was Bargaal before but never mind

25_1.jpg

Qardho, Puntland

As for the Duke, I am happy that Puntland is finding strength in its history and that will make it thrive insha Allah.

41_3.jpgPresident of Somalia, H.E Ina Yusuf Yey

Suldan of a large grouping audio

Suldaan Jaamac Xassan Ibraahim (Burgal) oo ah Suldaan ayaa Horseed Media uga waramay safarka uu ku joogo Puntland iyo munaasabadii shalay lagu caleemo saaray Boqorka 33aad ee beelaha *******.

Suldaanka
ayaa ugu mahadnaqay Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali khudbadii wanaagsaneyd ee uu kasoo jeediyey Munaasabada, wuxuuna sheegay inuu rajeenayo in shacabka iyo mas’uuliyiinta ay taladaasi qaataan.

Mar wax laga weydiiyey Suldaanka arrinta lagu xanto Issimada ee ah in ay ku dhex milmeen Siyaasada, ayaa sheegay in ay jiraan dad fadhi ku dirir ah oo dacaayadeeya Issimada, wuxuu sheegay in Issimada iyo Siyaasada ay is kabaan, hase yeeshee maaha inay dhexgalaan ayuu yiri Suldaanka.