Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

President Yusuf's Live speech at the crowning of the New King of Beesha D

^ Ibtisan, you forgot the I-king or iKing tho! Dont you think iBlock also should come up with one king so that all the tree kings will sit down together in order to save our country. A new country with a new flag, probably blue one with 3 crownss in the middle!! smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^There is an IKIng in somalia, that does not come under D or H?? Aaah I must go back and check the clan map. I always though everyone in Somalia came under those two big clans. How small are they?

In anycase those two are the major players, I think if they find a common ground and power sharing agreement there will be peace in Somalia.

Ibtisam   

^^Oh SLand. Well they seem to be doing ok, so I would not worry too much about including them in anything at this stage. Even without a "king" they have somehow managed to get their shiid together long enough to provide peaceful conditions for the people who live there. Therefore they don't have problems (well not as big as the south anyway).

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^Oh SLand. Well they seem to be doing ok, so I would not worry too much about including them in anything at this stage. Even without a "king" they have somehow managed to get their shiid together long enough to provide peaceful conditions for the people who live there. Therefore they don't have problems (well not as big as the south anyway).

:D You have to love the propaganda that's feed to these people. Just to let you know, Bossaso is safer than hargeisa today and more welcoming to all somali's, I guarantee it.

Juje   

Originally posted by Poker:

I just have one question, WHY IN QARDHO in all places?

It is the base for Royalty that is why...all others are pretenders including Duke, Yeey and co.

Ibtisam   

Protocol Walaa yaa ku heesta. :confused: I am happy Bossaso is safe (even safer than Hargeisa as you say). Kudus to the people of Bossaso.

P.s. You noticed I said the people of SL are doing fine, I never said anything about Hargisa. I don't think the whole of SL can be compared to Bossaso, (not even close to same scale) that said Puntiland is also fairly safe for its people. Not sure about others.

Easy on the paranoia. Miis when you see the letters SL, you feel the need to throw something into the mix too :D

Poker   

^^Thanks. Not that I know the difference!

I thought Yey and Duke are both from that same place as the king!

Juje   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Goormaan the king of SOL caano ku daadin doonnaa isagana?

loooooooooooooooooooooool

:D:D:D

anigu beeshan waashay eeh boqoroda sheegta baan la yaaba war hee dhe boqornimda maano loo dhalan

wamaxay cabdilahigan 50 jirka aah ee maanta la caleemo saraya for boqornimo.

and whats with cabdilahi yusuf not know xasssan daahir afqudhac his last name

ahahah

Malika   

What are people arguing about here;

a] The ceremony of a new "traditional" king?

b] The word D?

c] Abdillahi Yussuf ?

d] The later political sistuation in Somalia?

:confused:

As for the ceremony,Ah! am a sucker for cultural tradition, by the way did I ever mention am a great grand daughter of a Suldaan of reer hebeel,yeah I am. smile.gif

Now bow down my loyal servants. icon_razz.gif:D

Jokes aside,arent we still bound by our traditions,even in the west?

I mean,when there are dispute,dont folks go to the 'elders or aqiigii reerka' to sort out things?

I believe their[royals] strong point lies in their effectiveness in managing the grassroot politics,and their role should be modified to make them less visible at the centre of national governance.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Ibti-These groups you allude are most violent hence their dominance over the rest of Somalis in the south.

:confused: You mean reer bossaso? I would'nt know. Maybe Protocol would like to expand on that.