Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

President Yusuf's Live speech at the crowning of the New King of Beesha D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Good luck to the Boqor! Mid dadkiisa, dalkiisa, iyo diintiisa anfaco alle haka dhigo.
smile.gif

dadkiisa ma aha, qabiilkiisa dheh. Qabiilkiisa kii anfaco allaha ka dhigo dheh maadaamo uu boqor qabiil yahay.
Suldaan, Ugaas, iyo garaad kuli qabiil bay u madax duubanyihiin balse kuli waxay ka mid yihiin dadkooda iyo dalkooda. Kooda rabaa u hogaansami karo dadkiisa iyo dalkiisa marka kan sidaa haka dhigo.

Congrats to the boqor. However I do not believe he is the BOQOR of all D-Block. Marka Maaqam uuna lahayn hagaynina boqorka. Magaca “D-da” yaan suuqa madow lagaynin oon si bilaa sharci ah looggu adeeganin adeer ileyn magaca wuu innagga dhexeeyaaye.

Boqorka H-block ama M-blockga ku ekaada oyna ahayn intaas wixii dheer waa maxaabsi

Thankful   

I never knew it was happening. I heard about it two days ago. I would have gone, Insh'Allah I'll be there for the elections.

I was at the crowing in Garowe for the Islaan, and I was in Lascaanod for the crowing of the Garaad. Great experience.

Labadaan beri halheys laga dhigtay inay hal xaraf qabiil u taagnaado ama lagu soo yareeyo qabiilka xarafkiisa ugu horeeyo.

This site still has strict rules against explicit naming of clans, be it the full name or one xaraf lagu soo gaabiyo.

^^^

You have no idea what your talking about half the time, so do whatever it is you think you can do to this thread, just caga-jugleynta naga kala yaree, will ya!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

MMA

mentioning the qabiil name is not always to be censored. For instance, here, the post mandates that one mentions the D at least to explain things. I hope the rules will be interpreted in a less strict manner.

Poker   

I love the ceremony. I'm delighted to see that certain culture and tradition being maintained. However, having Yey in his celebration ruined his creditability. It makes look more political than ritual gathering.

I just have one question, WHY IN QARDHO in all places?

Ibtisam   

SO What is THIS king going to do? what is his role? And how is he going to hold the WHOLE of D block together? :confused: Does he have any power or capability to speak for his whole clan. If he is an effective leader that people follow, with better caqal than Yey, it may in the long run make it easier to negotiate with D block. Maybe H town need to also find a King, and then the two kings can find away out of this mess. (I'm just dreaming here I guess, aah well, never mind)