Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Are SOL Girls Losing Their Xishood?

Jacpher   

Which SOL girl ayaa ku daadisay AU? Shame on you! You caused all these flames shooting up the sky.

AU, tan kaa qeylisiisay mid yareesata maba ahee sxb cagaha dhulka u dhig horaa loo yiri sir dumar lagama sal gaaro. Bal qalanjooyinka ha isku wada qaban ee sheekada guulguusha ka daayoo u dhimri xaawaleyda.

Rahima   

Waryee AU maad gabdhaha daysay. U just like stirring things up, don't you?

Ah, this is why I like you Mr. Xiin- always on the same page we are ;) .

Girls, AU is just trying to get under your skins, don’t play the game smile.gif .

Haneefah   

^I know eh.

He's probably just gotten a little too tired of his usual liberal this liberal that speech, and perhaps decided to discover a new theme: SOL Ladies! Thumbs up dude, you got the attention smile.gif

Lond day at work and home. Should be doing something else entirely...

----Not that I need to explain myself, but my comment long day at work was writing that long response, since I been at the computer for hours. Anyway I sense there is lack of understanding here. Salaam

Bingo, u simply do not comprehend my words. I was referring to myself when I said, 'Long day at work and home. Should be doing something else entirely...' and that final miscomprehension is the reason why I'm convinced there is little point in responding further. U simply don't comprehend me. I'll stay out of your way(more for my benefit than yours, going round in circles makes me dizzy smile.gif )

Xoogsade   

Where is Alle-Ubaahne? It is getting a little boring already. May be LazieGirl's prediction that he wouldn't dare show his face around became true.

Khalaf   

^^^^LOL sister sheh. Its funny how being at school since 8am in the morning, and 10hr shift infront of computer with empty stomach can make one think, see and write :D . I reread it today, and i was like what the....? Felt right at the time tho :D I think i made myself dizzy. Salaam sis and have good day.

My post made AU open a second thread, Sisters and brothers, I am very sorry for all that transpired here in this forums..

This is what AU calls Xishood daro

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Originally posted by makalajabti:

"Virginity is a burden : the sooner , the better!

Then AU wrote,

Ilaahow xishoodka hanaga qaadin, waa aduunyo gadoon dumarka markey xishoodka ka tagaan!

There is another piss..

....Myself I don't value virginity because Why would I frustate myself to my wedding night? My future husband will probably not be a virgin, so what's the big deal?

This is what this hadith refers to:

Read Tara's World of Islam here

The Prophet,Mohamed Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam said: "If you feel no shame, then do as you wish."

The Prophet has said:

"All of my Nation are apt to be forgiven except for those who commit sins openly. Included among those who commit sins openly is where a person performs a deed during the night and although Allah had concealed that sin, in the morning he say "O so and so, last night I did such and such". He spent the night being concealed by Allah and in the morning he uncovered Allah's concealment from himself". (Recorded by al-Bukhari)

[/QB]

redface.gifredface.gif The Intention of my post on "Virginity and conviction" posted somewhere In SOL stressed that It's against ISLAM to loose your virginity, whether male or woman.

This made a brother, AU to open a second thread,which now seems to be spiralling fire and lot of heat from every side..

Coz of the utterances you will see below that made AU to open a new thread to sensitize our sisters and brothers the need for "Xishood"

I now beg all sisters and brothers who have conviction for Islam in their hearts to be very sorry for all that transpired here in this forums..

This is what AU calls Xishood daro

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Originally posted by makalajabti:

"Virginity is a burden : the sooner , the better!

Then AU wrote,

Ilaahow xishoodka hanaga qaadin, waa aduunyo gadoon dumarka markey xishoodka ka tagaan!

Meaning that ...There is no respect for Islam which you ascribe as a religion and which teaches against Loosing virginity beofre marriage

See another piss..

....Myself I don't value
virginity
because Why would I frustate myself to my wedding night?
My future husband will probably not be a virgin, so what's the big deal?

This is almost abusing our muslim boys

Do u know many muslim brothers are still chaste even on their marriage day

One Hadith of the prophet saw talks about "Talking dirty" even on "sinning"..If you sin, that is between your God and you, You will answerable to yourself..

see this

Read Tara's World of Islam here

The Prophet,Mohamed Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam said: "If you feel no shame, then do as you wish."

The Prophet has said:

"All of my Nation are apt to be forgiven except for those who commit sins openly. Included among those who commit sins openly is where a person performs a deed during the night and although Allah had concealed that sin, in the morning he say "O so and so, last night I did such and such". He spent the night being concealed by Allah and in the morning he uncovered Allah's concealment from himself". (Recorded by al-Bukhari)

[/QB]

Let us stop un- neccesary utterances that will NEVER help us

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

Let us stop un-
neccesary utterances that will NEVER help us

Wish u'd follow yr own advice. Repetition is the mother of all migraines.

Locking this baby away.