Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Are SOL Girls Losing Their Xishood?

Xoogsade   

Sheherazade

See how scarlet wasn't offended a bit by what Alle-ubaahne said and was sarcastic in reply. It would be nice if some of you girls put their swords back into their sheeths for a change. Anyhow, It is wrong to generalise, at the same time, being specific is wrong either. So I pose the question to you as you are one of the smartest girls around here, how does one go about addressing an issue that he/she deems important and wants to correct percieved ills without offending the female residents?

Rahima

Come on sis, I hardly visit this corner. Plus I respect you girls and would never say anything that would tarnish your image. I will leave on my own as usual, so bear with me for a while :D and besides, you are not as dictatorial as you wanted to portray yourself ;) you are as reasonable as any person can get although sometimes you side with girls just because, oh well, they are girls like you.

Ahura

The subsequent conversations we had in this thread after the first post will spoil the chances for any would be abuser. We already took care of such eventuality, don't you think? Plus those light bulbs under Rahima and Sheherazade is deterrent enough smile.gif

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Sheherazade

See how
scarlet
wasn't offended a bit by what Alle-ubaahne said and was sarcastic in reply. It would be nice if some of you girls put their swords back into their sheeths for a change. Anyhow, It is wrong to generalise, at the same time, being specific is wrong either. So I pose the question to you as you are one of the smartest girls around here, how does one go about addressing an issue that he/she deems important and wants to correct percieved ills without offending the female residents?

Inadeer, one, since when did u join the AU appreciation society? Two, who says I'm offended? Three, Scarlet is not a moderator on this section the recent contents of which AU has issues with. Four, I have been at the receiving end of his side-ways references to mods and their capability/allegiance in the past as part of the do-gooders vs bad-doers battle and I'm not interested in entertaining or furthering his juvenile, banal pokes at me. However if he does insist, he will have to address me directly and I shall direct him to admin, someone whom he's had dealings with in the past most notably whilst getting himself banned times troi.

If u're unaware of this pattern in his behaviour(and shame on u as his spokesman) do not dare to call into question my reaction to his consistent jabs at me, kapiche? As for extracting something viable from his drivel, I have better things to do than sift through the content of something that whiffs of trouble-making juvenility a kokab away. Kuu daayey. I hate bad smells. :D

Xoogsade   

LOL, Sheherazade, will be back when I have more time and recovered. I feel disoriented a little from your knockout blow on my face :D

This is not my Thread... :D:D

While many SOL ladies are mashallah fine breed of muslims, yacni "Mu'uminaat", people who will uphold Islam today and tomorrow,

While surfing, I saw this English muslim lady with her nice piece of website talking about ISLAM AND XISHOOD...

Read Tara's World of Islam here

Part of Xishood she talked about ...

Among the disappearing signs of Hayaa` in women today are the disgraceful displaying of women almost half naked, and not covering their adornment and modesty, by wearing perfumes and thereby showing no shame in mixing freely with men, shaking hands in a proud and undignified manner.

Another example in men and women of today, is to the listening and playing of music, watching shameful, disgusting movies in front of their wives and children without any sign of respect. This in turn excite and arouses sexual desires, demolishes moral codes of conduct and paves the way for detestable and rebellious behaviour and deeds.

Where is the Hayaa`, the shyness in those people who abandon their children to the lost and lustful life of the streets by allowing them to mix with strangers of wicked and insubordinate character?

Where is the Hayaa`, the shyness in the smoker who exhales smoke from his mouth into the faces of those sitting in his company, thereby spreading the stench of bad breathe and harmful odours?

It is the absence of Hayaa` or shyness, that causes those people to be reduced to the lowest of lows, confirming what the Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam said: "If you feel no shame, then do as you wish."

The Prophet has said:

"All of my Nation are apt to be forgiven except for those who commit sins openly. Included among those who commit sins openly is where a person performs a deed during the night and although Allah had concealed that sin, in the morning he say "O so and so, last night I did such and such". He spent the night being concealed by Allah and in the morning he uncovered Allah's concealment from himself". (Recorded by al-Bukhari)

AU,

Agree with you completely Bro. Sol has recently been over run by stampeding herd of pouting little girls... causing untoward gender acriminoy, divisions and bad feelings. Time for drastic measures.

Any ideas?

Who died and made you the xishood police? Orodoo shaqo yeelo. If anything, the mods should delete this offensive thread.

get a life i'll bloody show you xishood otherwise

If u're referring to me address me directly, ma fahamtay, ya khawaaf? Saqajaanimo iyo sh*t-stirring ayaad wada. Find another means of entertainment, man.

LOOOOOOOOL, Would some1 help me here - You guyz got me laughing so much..

I in no way am promoting this thread no opossing, Just a feeling. I must give to my man All-ubaahne for generating such nerves, high circulations of blood, girls don't you think thats good in the early hours of the day.

Strange how he manages to do that, Awesome.

Alle-Ubaahne chill out, give them a break.

PS: Why don't lend me that tactic for a day! NO ain't aiming for the girls, some other creatures.

WILDCAT   
Alle-ubaahne talks about xishood then puts up a public thread insulting women, in their own forum no less! Where is the xishood in that? Or is xishood a trait reserved only for females... :rolleyes:

Saalixa   

Alle ubahane

I agree with you 100%. Alot of girls in sol by thinking they are sophisticated and modern have been really discussing things that is beyond disgusting. Even if this forum comprimised females only ... there are things that even little children feel ashamed to say.

We are for some reason losing our self respect...i dont understand how they can say they are western ( goormey western noqdeen shalay iyakoo somalidu qaxooti wada ahayeen?) how can they endorse western mentalities when they are so called muslims (or clean on the inside?) isnt it supposed to show both outside and in? A shirt that is dirty but clean on the inside is never worn because it disturbs eyesight on first glance. i will provoke some nasty replies but it is a fact!

But then again they say they still clean and muslims. Sol has no limits when these sort of thigs are discussed but again has GOLDEN RULEs. Me dont get it.

This is utter bizarre:

Hey Mr poster...come here and allow me to twist your ear until it falls off..

Xishood or the lack of it is not for you to regulate. In other words everyone who participates in SOL is an adult and therefore is deemed responsible for their behaviour. Shame I can’t actually say the same about you at this stage.

I don't visit this forum often, but equally I have not witnessed any misdemeanours from anyone. As stated by one honourable friend people are allowed to express their opinions within certain parameters of course. Let’s not take the piss with the freedom of expression notion.

Advice: if you can't stand the heat GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN (the same goes for anyone with issues) icon_razz.gif

Have to go back to work now…

Wildy: It seems someone (a female) mentioned that virginity was outdated, and the guardians of female chastity are now up in arms. Enjoy the show.

Originally posted by Rayaana:

i will provoke some nasty replies but it is a fact!

I have yet to see any facts in your post, but don't let me interrupt your rant. Full speed.

Are SOL Girls Losing Their Xishood?

AU, what exactly is 'xishood'? How does it benefit me? Please answer. And while you're at it, give me a good reason aan kaaga xishoodo... :D:D

Then I might... ;)

A shirt that is dirty but clean on the inside is never worn because it disturbs eyesight on first glance.

Pointing it out might lead the person to clean it, no?

Xoogsade,

Nope. I meant X to Z, cause saying A to Z would mean I'm generalizing like Mr. Alle Ubaahne, and we don't want that do we? :D Laakiin, the anonymity of the internet can be tempting. It's easier to discuss ideas that you've always wanted but was made to feel uncomfortable if you bought up in real life.

Anyways, Believe it or not (this relevation is quite shocking) but Sheh and Rahima actually got lives and have no time nor interest to sift through a bunch of threads and act as word police. If you have a problem then do something about instead of screaming. Cause when you scream we just wanna slap you. I agree some people cross the boundaries of decency but that's people for you. We're bound to have a couple of people we don't agree with in a population of any kind.

*slap*!

Surely, only a fool would believe all SOL girls have lost their decorum and that is not what Alle-ubaahne meant. I hope he can clarify that to us.

How does one make an assumption on what another man meant or not meant to say and then finish off saying maybe the poster out to clarify it for us??? Are you as lost as your replies?

LOL@Sheh, indeed a good come back. Watch, Ubaahne won't show his face around these parts for sometime, but meanwhile, expect XOOGKUDIL inuu u hadlo.

If you're reading this Ubaahne, come out of your hiding place, I will protect you,

NOT.

Katrina   

AU, plz double check my name's on the list. The 3rd step in the 12-step Xishoodless.A program is acceptance. I will appear in front of a Sharia court or the Supreme court? I obediently submit to your choice Oh knowledgable one. If its a choice btwn community service or a whipping I prefer the lashes. Psst, could it be leather?

JZK