Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Are SOL Girls Losing Their Xishood?

What happen to those Moderators who only became watchful when they see us preaching good, and yet overlook the filthy remarks uttered and spilling everywhere in the forum. This place is indeed overwhelmed with substential amount of xishood la'aan, especially on the part of these girls who are running around everywhere with waxaan afku qaban karin/oo laga xishoodo!

Kuwaan in hooyooyinkood loo sheego waaye si kale malahan.. :eek:

Originally posted by Ahura:

Who died and made you the xishood police? Orodoo shaqo yeelo. If anything, the mods should delete this offensive thread.

Far bukta iyo meeshii baa is og ayaan maqli jiray! Maxaa kugu dhacay walaaleey oo kaligaa kusoo mutaxay, arintu maba joogin farfiiqid iyo toona'e?

Bad people should be punished, I think, including those girls, and including that girl.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Ahura:

Who died and made you the xishood police? Orodoo shaqo yeelo. If anything, the mods should delete this offensive thread.

Sis Ahura, the idea is to keep what one does under wraps and private as that is what islam teaches. What one does with himself/herself is purely personal, however, it is against the rules to promote something forbidden in public and minimalize its negative effects. It is like me being a killer, at the same time, seeking a public platform to promote how to kill undetected and that killing is modern. Can that be excused? That is what motivated Alle-ubaahne to open this thread although I disagree with the title as it seems to generalize SOL girls and doesn't make an exception. Nonetheless, the moral of the post is valid.

Alla-ubaahne

Saxib, why don't you make an "exception" and edit the title a little? :D:D

Alle-Ubaahne,

Everyone is losing their xishood, from men to women, from old to young, from X to Z, if that's surprising to you then maybe you should go back under that rock. :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Scarlet:

Alle-Ubaahne,

Everyone is losing their xishood, from men to women, from old to young, from X to Z, if that's surprising to you then maybe you should go back under that rock.
:D

LOL, I think you should have said from A to Z instead of from X to Z. There is only one letter in between x and z but the other option will cover a whole lot of numbers without making me think the X has to do something with me lol.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Sis
Ahura
, the idea is to keep what one does under wraps and private as that is what islam teaches. What one does with himself/herself is purely personal, however, it is against the rules to promote something forbidden in public and minimalize its negative effects. It is like me being a killer, at the same time, seeking a public platform to promote how to kill undetected and that killing is modern. Can that be excused?
That is what motivated Alle-ubaahne to open this thread although I disagree with the title as it seems to generalize SOL girls and doesn't make an exception. Nonetheless, the moral of the post is valid.

No X, the moral of this post is NOT valid. If individuals break the rules or overstep the boundaries of good taste, they will be dealt with by the Administrators and moderators of this site. Not you and not Alle-Ubaahne.

When one posts a thread entitled: Are SOL Girls Losing Their Xishood?, they seek to invite judgement on other members of this site. Members who have as much right to post as they do. This topic is provocative and guess who will take the bait? This sort of thread is not useful. It's clear edabdaro on Alle-Ubaanhe's part. If he has a real concern, he can articulate in a better way.

I maintain it should be deleted, but that's just my opinion.

-Lily-   

Xishood is more relevant when you are face to face with someone. I think he just likes a bunch of shy girls fainting at his feet.

Zafir   

Warba waaba su’aalee , alle-ubaahnoow adiga maxaa xishoodka kuu diidey? If you really think about it, you have express your dismay/opinion in this topic and they (the girls you speak of) have as well. Besides this is a forum sxb, ppl are suppose to express their opinions regardless of awkward some of us might find.

See now that Ahura gave you piece of her mind, does she fall out side the jurisdiction of xishood booyo? Define xishood sxb for me?

Rahima   

Alle-ubaahane,

You bored ina adeer?

The forum is just fine, we the girls of SOL are also just fine.

Our xishood or supposed lack of it is our business- it is womens business :rolleyes: .

Pls naga dhex bax. icon_razz.gif

See this is why the men should have their own forum, always coming in, judging us, disrupting the peace of fashion one day, male bashing the next.

Xoogsade   

Ahura, Personally, I would rather deal with someone who wrote something I disagree with and challenge them in the forums than ask a moderator to delete their posts. There are limits one can't cross and a moderator will be forced to delete a content that is blasphemous for example, but other than that, I think the forumers can challenge each other's subjective or biased views. That is how we learn. The title of the thread is judgemental but the motivation is sincere :D And if Alle-ubaahne was pointed and mentioned names, it would have been even worse as that would have shed an unwanted light on girls he was aiming at. Surely, only a fool would believe all SOL girls have lost their decorum and that is not what Alle-ubaahne meant. I hope he can clarify that to us.

Anyway, good to see you around.

Rahima

It is good to have a male viewpoint in this section as well. They should respect the females but I think it would not be as fun if you were girls left alone.

Rahima   

^ Look I’m all for different viewpoints just so long as they don’t oppose mine :D .

I don’t like it when such generalizations are made about others, no that’s not true, I don’t like generalizations about Somali girls.

All who do should be banished from the SOL Garden of Eden.

I'm thinking that Alle-ubaahane and you are on the ourskirts :cool: .

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

What happen to those Moderators who only became watchful when they see us preaching good

If u're referring to me address me directly, ma fahamtay, ya khawaaf? Saqajaanimo iyo sh*t-stirring ayaad wada. Find another means of entertainment, man.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

I would rather deal with someone who wrote something I disagree with and challenge them in the forums than ask a moderator to delete their posts. There are limits one can't cross and a moderator will be forced to delete a content that is blasphemous for example, but other than that, I think the forumers can challenge each other's subjective or biased views.

There's nothing wrong with that. The whole point of forumning is to challenge attitudes and ideas. This thread, however, invites judgement on the character of nomads. He has the opportunity to challenge any post he finds offensive or unbecoming, like everybody else. He shouldn't resort to opening a thread which questions the morals of a whole group. Even if he is targeting one particular girl, he has no right to question her xishood or lack thereof. The arrogance astounds me.

Good to see you too.

Zafir: No doubt, I have. :D