Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Somalia is the greatest country in the world

i cant tell u how many countries refused me!! but guess what...one country accepts me w/o any conditions. thank u somalia..i love u 4 ever.

even in usa...i am still a refugee..why i told them that i dont wanna be a usa citizen.

love u somalia 4ever. long life all somaliweeyen.

Nin walba ceesaantii ceel keen.

I agree with you.

And if all those I*D*I*O*T*S, d*b*dh*ll*fs, ignorant tribalists etc, etc went to H3LL we would have been home, SOOMAALIWEYN, by now.

MAY ALLAH BLESS SOMALIWEYN.

Aamiin to that.

Support Sh. Sharif and the new begining he is spearheading if you trully care about Somaliweyn.

That's the way forward...

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Abdinasir Kadawo:

this topic, thanks to rudy for starting it, has got 5 replies. but if the topic is "puntland/somaliland is great", replies would be at least 10 times under same period. WHY?

Controversy sells nooh! Waana laxiiseeyaa 'wixii cusub caalamkaa jecel' mamaqashay? Laakiin Somalia is always in our hearts...Love it or hate it, ONE SOMALIA baa jirta...Ama Land gadaal halooga daro, ama Punt halaga hormariyo Landkii, waa hal Soomaalia...Insha'allah markaan riyada ka kacno beynu ogaan taas...

ViVa SoOmAaLiYa!!!