Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

genocide on the way.

EboniQue   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Old man leave Xiin alone, he is just trying to be popular with a certain crowd.

Atleast Xiin makes sense, unlike you and the rest of clan govt supporters. :D

You do not seem to have anything to offer in the discourse, except perhaps bare your scraggy squalid behind in public, screaming “clan” all through. Why not bugger off, and go and find a post and piss on yourself ---twat. Bloody broods everywhere fouling up in public, when not cowing up the scenery for all else. Did your mother ever tell you not to foul up in public, you bloody uncultured marde.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Abwaan
– so in your estimate, the only reason Mogadishu could not be disarmed is purely upon population numbering. Is that so?

Tata… [/QB]

All I am saying is if Boosaaso was partially disarmed with 16 technicals, the story in Mofadishu is very different. Also who is going to disarm Mogadishu? Saaxiib let us be realistic and stop being naive.

I beleive that Mogadishu needs to be disarmed and so are many other cities including Gaalkacyo and Boosaaso. In my view if one really wants to disarm Mogadishu or let us All Somalia there is a proper way to do it and I am sure it is not this bullying we keep on hearing here and there, and certainly not by foreigners.

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Xiinfaniin – Yours is a rather soggy, less refined brush with which you seem to be oiling, my dear chap. For a moment there, I thought you were sporting dark shades in a dull autumn night with such gregarious prophesy of certain “clan orientated” plot against another in the South. Such contemptible blanket depiction with no tangible corroboration is disingenuous, if not insolent, and I would go so far as to brand it as demeaning of the dialogue.

Observed here are those who had been euphoric with the rise of the TFG in as much the same way as others including yours truly who continue to glorify the ICU even at this juncture when some elements of the ICU mercilessly continue shelling from behind civilians population. One observes two contesting camps at each other’s throat each vying for the droppings of the corpses. And for one to deal the high almighty hand at the poker table with the good book soiled under one’s clammy armpits that has not seen a shower for days is notoriously condescending, if not daft at best.

On one hand, there was the ICU whilst on the other there is the TFG. It is one thing to view the ICU as grassroots organisation, albeit not embraced by all, and arguable in some corners, with own feeble that had hastened own downfall, it is however another altogether to mistake their revolt for anything but that --- an uprising. A government, they were not, had no resemblance to one, and offered no visible tendencies to become one. Violent entity, the ICU had been which came about as a result of violent encounters departing in the same manner, violently. Amorous vista, I observe some still have for the thought of archetypal Islamic leadership in the land, which arguably they were not in my humble view. If it is the remote idea of effecting an Islamic state in the desired object, I am afraid the ICU demonstrated neither the intellect nor the proficiency in governing, not disregarding their dismal politicking.

On the other, there is the TFG, a product of 24-month long political process that brought together political actors in the land. It is one things if you dispute the creation of the said political process, it is another altogether to question the authority of such product should you so agree with the process, which I trust you do judging from earlier posts of yours (if I'm not mistaken), unless of course we have an anarchist in the making in our midst. Perfect entity, it hardly is. Perfect leadership, it has not. But it is the closest to a resemblance of a government, though arguably representational in some corners.

Thusly, perhaps we want to keep that in mind in discussions, and not get so high almighty with certain tenets some of us neither belief in, nor care much for.

Tata…

Samurai Warrior, I don not believe your protest about my original addresses has a merit given the fact that clannish orientation is the soul of this tfg. Perhaps my suggestion that one should not labor too mightily to imply otherwise is what threw you out of balance! Let me say it again, the gown of governance which tfg folks are sporting is too transparent, ironically, and reveals too much to even debate whether it’s clannishly inspired or not. So unless you truly subscribe to a certain intellectual fascism and thusly deem any query in to this entity’s character and legitimacy, you should discuss the merits of my suggestion and shun from this peculiar immoderation of talkativeness of yours adeer. You need to address, that is, the fact that the main revolt is coming from certain groupings that previously formed the bulk of the defeated courts. Ask the Dukes of SOL and they shall furnish you with wickedly coined terms to describe this despised lot, in their circles that is!

As for the previous positions as it regards to this entity, true that some of us thought of it, when it was in its initial stages, as a tolerable entity to the extend it adhered to its mandate to complete the reconciliation process and addressed the root causes of our strife. That was yesterday. Come today and we have men without clothes when it comes to the most primitive political considerations of nationhood and devoid of any measurable competence to hold the country together. Quite happy, they seem to be, with their status of being Ethiopia’s trusted boys and giddy about the death and destruction that befell on us. They are sadly presented as legitimate Somali rulers in certain world stages whilst the conflict they were selected to resolve continues with newly acquired lethality and with similar tragic effects. Even more worrisome note is how the leaders of this entity come across as confident traders who stock our very civil war tragedy---their chief existence, as far as financial supply goes, seems to hinge on their current subscription to Uncle Sam’s terror fighting activity! Of course those sorts of dark alliances that’s exacted to serve narrow political/tribal goals render whatever the 24-month process produced to no more than new breed of warlords albeit with different scheme of profiteering that put our sovereignty and independency in question! Look at whose today, as it were, fell short of his yesterday yaa Warrior!

Midda kale, I found it quite wanting to burry (as you did) ICU’s good deeds, on a one hand, and dress a failed entity with legitimacy, on the other hand. An entity that not only failed in its cardinal function, but also resorted to a plain politics of dishonor by inviting Somalia’s sole foe in the region to invade, that is!

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Old man leave Xiin alone, he is just trying to be popular with a certain crowd.

General Duke, care to share who that 'certain crowd' is!

ahmed ..........your talking to someone who was saying durfur was genocide but not is somalia because he supports the clan gov

^^^So this is genocide? did the clan courts commit genocide when they fought inside Mogadishu against the warlords? Or is genocide only commited by the group you are against?

Spare us the nonsence all blame lies with those who started this war and who are sending mortars ib populated areas. Take it up with them.