Sign in to follow this  
sillysista

Ayan Hirsi Ali...what you think of her....??

I think I feel sorry for her, in the sence that she confeused, her messeage is not clear to anyone, what is it that she is wanting to achieve with the drama.....Did anyone see the movie by the way..?

I think she is putting her life and health in danger.....!

what you think?

we talked about that piece of shit in many threads thus far. if you do a search in this forum you should find a link to that movie she did..

p.s. wlcm aboard. smile.gif

Pacifist   

Hello SOlers

I just think that she needs attention. She is hungry and dying for more and more. I seriously think she is confused. I hope she trully gets help. She has become a puppet for the Gaalo Mps. I also think people do make mistakes and Inshallah Allah will lead her to the right path.

For the people who want to do the unthinkable to her well I have have to say is yoll are even worse than her because you want to stoop to her level.

Anyways let peace prevail icon_razz.gif

we talked about that piece of shit in many threads thus far. if you do a search in this forum you should find a link to that movie she did..

I didn't know that, thanks anyways!

HASNA:Hello SOlers

I just think that she needs attention. She is hungry and dying for more and more. I seriously think she is confused. I hope she trully gets help. She has become a puppet for the Gaalo Mps. I also think people do make mistakes and Inshallah Allah will lead her to the right path.

Well said, i really hope that too!

Thanks and sorry normads

Qac Qaac   

She is dissing allah's messenger like that.. and allah still let's hear breath, and eat.. sub xanallah..

i would kill her long time ago.. but that is from emotions.. and we don't wanna do things out of emotions.. so as hasna said take her to some clinic and let's find out what kind of poison she drank..

Abwaan   

Islaan wareersan oo la indha-daraandartay nolosha galbeedka. Wax ay ka hadlayso maba taqaan. Baadiye in la geeyo ayey ahayd xaabada ha gurtee.

Yes we have discussed this woman ad nauseaum.( I know im not helping with this post)

Qac Qaac I think with clincal tests we can probably conclude that the poison she drank is probally a serious mixture of Ignorance and ********* with a hint of gullabilty and lunacy for good measure.

Ayaan Xirsi, I know her cousin, according to a friend of mine. And I think the best people to tackle her blasphemy on our religion are those.

In what way, though?

Inteey usoo dhuuntaan, oo yara sasabtaan, kuna dhahaan war diintii waan ka baxnee, adaan kula jirnaa ee kaalay aan is gaashaan buursanee. Oo hadhoow markeey dhahdo, "haa, awalba wax i garab istaago ayaan rabay", inteey aayar oo gaban ah qoorta ku dhiftaan, bud iyo garuun marka hore xaasowda kaga dhigaan. Oo meel walba waa-barya ka dhigaan. Kadibna noo soo diraan masawiradeeda iyadoo gafuurka xun oo baqtiyay kor u taageyso, si aan abaalmarin u siino.

Soo talo fiican maaha? :D

Ayan Hirsi is about as interesting as the rear end of a malnourished donkey, and just as smart. Now why are wasting time and energy talking about this non-person?

Her mouth is definetley getting too big for her muzzle and it seems that people are willing to buy her a bigger muzzle while complaining about her barks and bites. :rolleyes:

dawoco   

You know, days/weeks go by without me thinkin of that woman. If something bad happened to her, i would probably think she got her just desert. But otherwise, she doesn't exist for me.

It upsets me when i think abt the many muslims facing difficulties because of her and it angers me, but as for everything she says...

Ppl Islam is too great and big for any one woman to tackle. Also Allah created us and everything around us so i dare say no words spoken by that which he created will reach let alone tarnish our great and merciful creator.

Ps: wlc silly :D

Diamante   

By FF:

Ayan Hirsi is about as interesting as the rear end of a malnourished donkey, and just as smart. Now why are wasting time and energy talking about this non-person?

Her mouth is definetley getting too big for her muzzle and it seems that people are willing to buy her a bigger muzzle while complaining about her barks and bites.

*wails out hysterically in laughter*

:D

i was feeling all miserable and flu-y, but after reading that, it had my nasal circulation unblocked in no time..... hahahaha....wheeze....cough....hahahaha

Wiilo   

Look people why are we talking about this girl whatever her name is. Allaah is Qani and He does not need one ignorant girl who obviously trade her religion with (Diinaar) money. One thing I can say is Allaah waa Qafuuru Rahiim marka Allaah ha Hanuuniyo period.

Wabillaah:............