Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

It's Snowing in Hargeysa!

Jaylaani   

Mr. Red,

I took a lot of pixs from Boorame to Burco....but I wouldn't put it here. This place doesn't deserve this beautiful picture of Sheikh and Wajaale. They would make it political issue and I wouldn't let it happen. This was my first trip in 20 years. I visited every single historical site in Somaliland before and after the civil war….people thought I was crazy.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Juje:

I can understand if it snows in Hargeysa for the first time, but what suprises me about the picture is not only the snow but that the houses already have a chimney. How?

Lol, Juje. That is not Hargeysa man.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Mr. Red,

I took a lot of pixs from Boorame to Burco....but I wouldn't put it here. This place doesn't deserve this beautiful picture of Sheikh and Wajaale. They would make it political issue and I wouldn't let it happen. This was my first trip in 20 years. I visited every single historical site in Somaliland before and after the civil war….people thought I was crazy.

Jay, are you kidding me bro, how can one behold the treasure from the ever wanting eye,my eyes. I love the place to death, and would like nothing more than seeing fresh new pics before I start going on my own trip which is, this upcoming summer insha Allah,so please brother do me favor yaa Jay and put the son of guns up here.If people here get worked up inside when they see the success of Somaliland,then who cares buddy, by not posting it here,you are concealing the evidence of the success story.

Juji, perhaps, dust is everywhere, remember, the mountains are always in lower temperature then down town, so it could be that those houses sweat over night and thus dust might hit while the sweat of the overnight was still fresh--cabiish.

Paragon, what made you so sure, dont' tell me this place is Norway, and one of those small houses is where you reside. ;)

Jaylaani   

Red,

I see what you saying but I won't do that. Sorry buddy!

BTW, Somaliland success isn't hidden. Haters don't wanna acknowledge it but it's everywhere in the cyber world for you and others to see.

I will be going back home in few months HADII ILAAHAY YIDHAA.

RedSea   

^we'll see you there then insha Allah, I will be siping the coffee in my hood in Laanta Hawada or Calamadaha.Hope your second trip goes well Insha Allah and have safe return bro.

Shakti   

Mr. Red Sea.. has the fasting been that hard on ya :( poor brother.. now we are fabricating news

snow in Hargeysa... whats next .. Hargeysa moved over to the European Continent ( near uk)

whats next?? tell me Red sea?? is this acceptable from ya

RedSea   

Jaylaani, well I am a citizen of the country, don't I have the right to critize my president and my country, freedom of speech? Besides, I relate to both Lixle and Koodbuur. I could sue Riyale Kahin himself, oh yeah better believe itbudd, I would put him through the system. :D

ta kale, kolay Riyaale Shacabka kamoo soo dhaadhico karo, mashquul ayey ku yihiin waxaan la ogayn, ee in ay magaalada xaganba ay qaybi jirto war umahayaan.

So laying a finger on me in Hargeysa is like playing with fire, well at least I think it's.lol.

Anyways bro, I been there quiet few times, well, I just left there in 1998, then went back more in '02'03. It has gotten even better as I have seen vidoes.

Angela, it's the truth, dont' ask me what is next,I dont' make decision of the feature of mankind, ask its owners, Allah. ;)

Jaylaani, well I am a citizen of the country, don't I have the right to critize my president and my country, freedom of speech? Besides, I relate to both Lixle and Koodbuur. I could sue Riyale Kahin himself, oh yeah better believe itbudd, I would put him through the system. [big Grin]

So you want freedom of speech for yourself on Somaliland yet are cheerleader for those trying to take away the rights of the people of the South, that, my friend , is what I call hypocrisy!

Taleexi   

I see business opportunity in the horizon, having skating courts and the likes in Hargeisa and its environs.

Mr.Red Sea, saaxiib ileyn reer hargeisa kuma socon yaqaaniin barafka e .. miyaanay dad badani fooda ila gelin.

Jaylaani   

Red,

I'm very confused about your character.

Praise in public, punish in private.

I’m a true believer of that statement above. Yes I can criticize my government and I have done that countless times before, but there is no way I will be under minding the vision and the dream of Lixle, kood buur, Adan shiien and others. I don’t think any red bearded so-called wadaad in Mogadishu is more creditable than Rayaale. It’s my opinion….

Saaxiib hadaad Lixle iyo Ibraahim Kood buutr ladhalatay (ILAAHAY NAXARIISTII JANADA HA SIIYEE) hargeisa 1998 ka timid goorbaad durba xadig kale heestay. Ilawshahaaga dhawidaa saaxiib.

QANCIYE   

Like someone else said, this should be in the joke section. I have nothing agains Slan or Plan but this has to be a record. I can understand if snow fall but how can you explain the condition of the tree with no leaf. That only happens during winter season in snowy countriessssss on top of that, the architect of the houses i mean are we allready in Aprill or what? lol