Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Marka: Has Shiekh Sharif or any of the Ulema condemned the Air Strike today

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Al Shabaab didn’t immediately comment on the attack. No government has claimed responsibility.

Why that you think, Generale? ,,,

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

At least Shariifka doesn't and didn't say 'idaacadaha baan ka maqlay' as once a so-called Soomaali president said when the country he claimed to govern diyaarado shisheeye duqeeyeen near Dhoobleey. I guess some people forgot that.

:D:D:D:D

I remember that gave , they didn't even let him know huh ? Miskiiiin dheh :D

At least Shariifka doesn't and didn't say 'idaacadaha baan ka maqlay'

MMA, as usual you are a comedian of the age. Now Yusuf heard it on the Radio and commented on it.

The question is has Sharif even heard it, :D and if yes has he condemned this act as he did the one in 2006?

What has changed MMA, oh I forgot you are the ultra nationalist Somali who supported his Sharif’s selling the sea to Kenya. A thing Yusuf and his supporters would never even dream of.

Anyhow we shall keep them honest.

Originally posted by Ferguson:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Al Shabaab didn’t immediately comment on the attack. No government has claimed responsibility.

I am not sure Fergusson, they bombed a meeting, the problem is we dont know who they are yet, maybe Blackwater, but its ironic that the holly fake Shiekhs led by incompetent Sharif is silent on this issue.

Kamaavi   

quote:Originally posted by Ferguson:

quote:

I am not sure Fergusson, they bombed a meeting, the problem is we dont know who they are yet, maybe Blackwater, but its ironic that the holly fake Shiekhs led by incompetent Sharif is silent on this issue.
Where is Sherif now, out side M city? What is he up to, Generalle? I am asking since I have no idea what is going in South (last couple of weeks).

Care to elaborate.

Sharif is busy thinking of the next PM ,,, dadkii baa wareeriyay ,,, shalay baa loo sheegay in guri marka ku yaal uu maraykanku weeraray ,, wuu daalanaa oo muu qadayn habeenkii ka horeeyayna muu seexan ,,,, intuu qofkii u sheegay ku xanaaqay buu ku yidhi "Waar Diyaaradahaaga wase iga tag aan hawshayda kaa qabsadee" ,,,, markaa maba oga ,, :D

Polanyi   

At least Shariifka doesn't and didn't say 'idaacadaha baan ka maqlay' as once a so-called Soomaali president said when the country he claimed to govern diyaarado shisheeye duqeeyeen near Dhoobleey. I guess some people forgot that.

Well, doesn't that prove that Abdullahi Yusuf was an honest man, whereas Shariff and his cheerleaders are the definition of hypocrisy. icon_razz.gif

sharifMADRID5.jpgHere is the Shiekh in Spain

Fergusson: Brother Sharif has been out of Mogadishu the past week. He went to New York and is now in Madrid.

He was given a big slap by the US admin and is now bussy as JB stated in thinking of the new PM.