Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

period pain...

mmmh when it comes to period lol i knw how many woman fell but me aim so lucky i dont hardly get any pain i can fell aim getting my period lakiin no piain at all but my older sis is the worst pain she ever gets i mean she will need pillows pain killer and wow someone to sit right next to her so aim sorry for my fellow woman but aim lucky lol.

Qac Qaac   

Isn't this should be talked about in Private?.... 2004 eh.

Darman could luck... ahaahah. a kick every month u should be recieving..

Sister

My advice is go to the doctor sometimes a medical problem may be the cause. For example endometriosis or could be an ovarian cyst. They cause tremendous pain. An ultrasound can diagnosis this. If its just pain your doctor will provide you with a strong prescription of pain killers.

Go see the doc live a painfree life or atleast less pain :D

Senora   

Did anyone do any research abt giving birth and period cramps....

I have it bad...but not as bad as many of my friends do. And my pms is just as worse :eek: ...

but about the cramp thing after giving birth....my mother told me that she wouldnt be surprised if it shows that it does in fact lessen/decrease.....she said it was like torture when she was younger, but after giving brith to me, she can't remember it ever being the same....

Pacifist   

Consult a gynecologist to undergo a complete examination. Menstrual pains are more frequent in obese, anxious, spasmophilic, or nervous persons. This is also true of women with irregular cycles or blood circulation problems.

Also the fgm makes it worst..

My sister is in a hospital every 6 days every month when she was not married but now she is much better.

Also this was a shock to me but i all about 15 people who are severly in bed every month because of painful menstrual pains and they gyn gave them birth control pills :confused: well they all told me that it really helps

try taking chamomile tea it really helps and and go see your local chinese herbal man...lol

Hasna, Dat is true about birth control pills, but it also has some side affects like, weight problems and nausciousness....

Thank God I dont face any problems about you know what.....

pearl   

those of u who take medication do u know ur after a certain time of continuous intake ur body gets used to it and becomes less effective..theres really no need to take them…its just ur mind telling u’ll get better.. but u really don’t….so u take more…still no help…and end up finishin the bottle in no time…and also when ur giving birth or have to go under the knife the anesthesia wont be as effective cuz ur body is used to the medication..

whats even worse is its side effects...do u know that ur literally killing some of ur organs....and be prone to certain diseases...call it silent death

call me paranoid but i hate medicine :mad:

LuCkY   

I aint fond of medicine either PearL but desperate times caLL for desperate mesaures namean...Like jugging the whoLe bottLe of piLLs...no im kidding dont take more than you reaLLY have to.

But InTeResting info there u have about the anesthesia and deveLoping a resistance to it Later on due to the piLLS.

Grazie.

pms. yre suicidal, youre crying over everything, muscles ache, youre eating everything in hte house just cause, you get a new pimple right where everybody can see and just when you think you might need to be put in a ward... you find out WHY youve been acting so nutty.

Senora   

^^True dat

I'm also more frustrated and stubbourn..

I dont mind the aches as much as i mind that damn pimple!...Thanks to St.Ives Apricrot Scrub my face stays pretty clear..until im getting near my 28 day mark!!.... :mad: :mad: