Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Seriously

fartun   

seriously am just curious its seems that all i do is be with my son all day and night, runing after him, playing with him, he is only a 15month old, and i could perly keep up with him, and my best friend who we got married about the same time have two kids already and she tells me you need to do the same, so i told her i think my son needs me before i bring another one to this earth, therefore birthcontrol is way to go, i know that is "XARAM" but god knows my situation, being a diabetic isn't easy, plus i don't think i would have a time for my husband .... so am i wrong for saying that

Zafir   

Considering your dietetic situation, your son being only fifteen months, and your time expenditure with your husband, I say YES! Heed your friend's advice if you know what’s best for ya seriously.

Aaliyyah   

Dear sister, Allah swt said in the Quran that he does not burden us on what we can't bear.If you are diabetic, and you think u cant take on such responsibility. Like raising two kids who are close in age, then take your time. You don't have to have another kid right away.

Pucca   

dont listen to pujah!! do what you must so long as it wont harm you in the long run (side effects and such).

Kool_Kat   

Fartun, I know what you are going through...My daughter will be two in a couple of weeks...Gosh, she keeps me busy all day...Couldn't see myself having another one right now...She needs most of my energy and attention...And the little energy I have left is saved for the hubby... ;)

Take your time, special with your health condition...One shouldn't rush to having babies back to back...Waa waxa dadka wada waalay...

Fartun most important person is YOU, if you feel ur not ready yet both mentally n physically dont rush but consult with your husband on Birth control. Dont succumb into pressure from outside, they will nt be the ones to raise. recover well, take control of ur health n spend good time with ur hubby n little one before u get really busy.

Mine is only 9 months and pple ask me are you pregnant all the time, if i say no they will ask me why? :eek: way iska xirtay naagtu ilmihiiye iska daa baa hada la igu xantaa.

Chimera   

Originally posted by fartun:

seriously am just curious its seems that all i do is be with my son all day and night, runing after him, playing with him, he is only a 15month old, and i could perly keep up with him,

awwwww...Masha-allah may he grow up to become a succesful gentleman Insha-allah

One or Two kids is max. for me, Insha-allah

KoolKat UmuZakaria awwww...awwww :D ...may Allah swt Bless your children

Salaama alaykum,

Don't overburden yourself sis. Some sisters like KoolKat and Umu_Zakaria gave some really good advice (mashaAllah). Like they said, don't rush yourself.