Sign in to follow this  
hiba

Career ideas for a future mom!

hiba   

How did my inncoent question of career prospects for a future mom turn into a burning discussion on stamina, men and cleaning of all things lol

Hmmmmm...............................

taksim   

Men don't have the stamina for domestic chores but expect women to do that and more lol, what irony considering they have a larger muscle bulk, men would always find ways to wiggle out of any situation.

kids and career.....can super mom have it all, maybe we should choose either one of these....I hate to clutter life.

Johnny B   

Zafir , don't you dare lash out , remember , if balls ever meant balls, manhood/malehood meant anything, ending up like a single-fathers is no choice, so fight the power, delicates are delicates , dry or wet. :D

Cara.   

Zafir, don't listen to JB. The new manhood is being flexible and able to do whatever needs to be done smile.gif

Really though, you're destroying all my dreams of a house husband. I thought guys would at least not be so full of suuro.

Zafir   

Cara, so I should listen you. The suuro comes with the job description.

JB, LOL@ dry or wet..Biyoh baan ku saxan gaadhay.

"kids and career.....can super mom have it all, maybe we should choose either one of these...."?

i dont think so it takes 2 produce those brats y cant the father help for once while? other man do it i see lods of man ie the cosmopolitan man who embelish even in staying home and taking care of the kid while the woman work, y cant that be malis? i for think we dont need to be superwoman, u can just make sure u choose a xaaji who is capable of taking care of his kids not just financialy so u can divide the work load.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^^ It means most don't do it, that's all. I can't say I have ever seen a Somali bloke pushing a pram (and I live and work in massively Somali-populated areas). Tell us if u have.

If Baashe were here he would remind you that no manly-man would be seen dead pushing a pram, manly men carry their kids on their arms, you see(and I’ll agree with him). :D

"hire a nanny" dam right sophist we should, most jobs now offer nursery for their staff so y not take advantage of that? as for somali man not pushing prams but carrying their kids come on now u know that i know that somali man even doing that is rear sight.

ps since when did pushing the pram turn a man into a woss? and wht does that say about the woman who are pushing the prams? mhh

Originally posted by NGONGE:

If
Baashe
were here he would remind you that no manly-man would be seen dead pushing a pram, manly men carry their kids on their arms, you see(and I’ll agree with him).
:D

Yes, I have seen men like Jude Law and Brad Pitt carrying their little ones on their arms and shoulders. Such manly men. Too bad Somali blokes are not that manly, eh? :D

Zafir   

Look at Jude Law and picture a somali bloke, :D it's really that simple yeah. Further, what's so manly about carrying a child on your shoulder?

Sumaya3   

There is many jobs that allow you to work from home now a days. Internet and VPN made every thing easy. Example of these jobs are Database admin, Financial Analyst, Webmaster etc.

you are right, lakin as wife U ALREADY have job..carrrurtaada korso, gurigaada hormarkisa ka fikir, make progreamms for familka, u have alot of things to do ...work for ur family is best thing u should do....