Sign in to follow this  
hiba

Career ideas for a future mom!

i never said that, nor did i say u can abuse that excuse lol, you can still be of the successors and be wholesome at heart and excel in your deen and have a billion dollars, 'life is temporary' targets those who do things only for the sake of earnings and greed, who forget to cogitate on death and the root of islam

When all is said and done, the greatest obstacle/ limitation somali woman face is the one they impose on themselvz.

PS can someone explain to me y there is a big deficit of somali man trolling down the street pushing their baby prams and no woman in sight i mean just man with his child? OR EVEN Somali couples holding hands in streets? mhhh

Ms DD   

Salaam

^^ what does that prove cynical lady? That somali men arent as domesticated enough? Or they are not romantic enough? Where do we go off generalising our people like this?

^^ It means most don't do it, that's all. I can't say I have ever seen a Somali bloke pushing a pram (and I live and work in massively Somali-populated areas). Tell us if u have.

hahaha should u even ask? how many somali man have u seen who venture out of hoyos nest? without looking for a wife ASAP to cook and clean for them? domisticated i think not. As for being romantic come on now somali virsion of romance is a joke to the title of romance, not only ist a facade that last untill they get u chain'd down convert u to a babay vending machine then u dont get the long phone calls or the occational cinema u used to go 2.I am sorry but i am in no illusion whts so ever to the fact expecting a somali man to be romantic or being domisticated is like waiting for Mr bush to grow some brain cells.

ps there not capable of it.... mhhh

murefu   

^ LoL @ entrepreneurs don't go out for work.

Are they not the busiest people out and about, drumming up business for themselves?

yep they dont go out for a work,(that is meant they dont go out early morning and come back afternoons). of course they are the busiest once but how? under the umbrella of entrepreneurships they are different certain levels that you may conduct, Entrepreneurs might have the options to choose whether they go into large big industries where uncertaints and risks are somewhat high as well as opportunities and failure are veryhigh or they can go through niche markets.

There are also entrepreneurs who come up with the concept, make the Business plan and sell to others, or come up with the concept, make the business plan, run it and sell it to others. as wife i recommend them to go into niche markets, is very easy, markups are veryhigh but creativeness is Very important critical factor for those entrepreuners into niche markets..

You can have a base at home, but it doesn't mean you put up your feet and cook lunch when you should be working. No one makes money that way

Dear val, you can have base at home, put up your feet into running project and cook lunch in either of two ways: you started running your venture in early years and now have evrything in place( you employed different ppl with different careers as managers, entrepreneurs, marketers, financial Analyst, economist an so on) at this stage you have your own office at home(one feet into running project while you cooking and having time with your family, but it must take more then 10years to reach at this level), Or You can be into niche markets, be creative person, envisioner or masterminded under entrepreunership life.

Val i hope you will join into us, and become socend of OPRAH :D .

i head one somali woman in north america, after she get devorced she started thinking of idea of making SAMBUS and sell to local Maqayadaha, In a meanwhile she met and consult with this lecturer who were her neighbour,fortunately he offered a help to her, took her to local restaurants in order to show her SAMBUSI, in early days she started offering her sambusi to MAQAYDAHA as for free(no charges),successfully her Sambusi become most snack food consumed in that erea. See i hope now she is having a good time with her children while she is making alot of markups.

taksim   

work or family it seems the lady has to make this sacrifice yet the baby is a joint venture, some women are really well educated and their career prospects outshine their Faraxs so let the the hubby have a career change n look after the kids, they will grow up n he can go back to his flexible taxi job....

Zafir   

^Ideal isn’t it? What happens when your stay home/rearing after the children husband leaves a package in your depository and you can’t work for a year? Keep in mind, taking care of the kids, cooking and cleaning takes a yoke on a home stay husband, hence, leaves no time for a working wife's needs, if you know what I mean.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Zafir:

Keep in mind, taking care of the kids, cooking and cleaning takes a yoke on a home stay husband, hence, leaves no time for a working wife's needs, if you know what I mean.

Really? Not much stamina there don't you think?

Omg stamina man stamina it is true then man sexualy are incapable of keeping up with the woman folks when they pass the 26mark or when there exposed to domistic work Gosh. As for the husband leaves a package in your depository and you can’t work for a year? well darling thats y some of uz intend to take 2 yrs out and throw 2 kids out, close that dam thing off, who need more than 2 kids.

Zafir   

Cara, I was implying along the lines and listening or talking, but hey. :D:D

Men having stamina? Ain’t that an oxymoron, you really don’t know your counterparts all that well hah.

Cynic, I'll tell you who needs them, those hard working dads that are staying home, doing all the chores is who. they have feeling too you know.

Cara.   

Zafir, listening and talking takes even less effort! I think some exercise is in order for the boys, if it takes so little to exhaust them. How about a treadmill near the washing machine? Throw in a load, hop on the treadmill. You can even hang delicates to dry on the handles smile.gif

Zafir   

Cara, So you think chasing toddlers, cooking and cleaning for and after them all day is a walk in the park? San miyaa naloo necebyahay I wonder? She can damn well wash her delicates with her hands. Thank you very much.