Sign in to follow this  
hiba

Career ideas for a future mom!

******specific jobs for mothers*******

i dont understand woman have been giving birth and raising children for generation its not something thats incongruous to us, why should that limit us from becoming anyone we choose to be? other than confining ourself to the nursery, maternity jobs etc u can still be a banker and a mother,why one or the other? am sure motherhood is not incomprehensible the law in England gives us 52 weeks maternity leave, and not mention the paternity leave the man can take and the flex working hours so my ans to u sis is u can be anything u choose to be and be a good mother u dont have to settle for the maternity ward.

ps iron lady was a mother also

-Lily-   

Cynical Lady whilst I agree with you, it is not having a baby that is a challenge it is raising a child and working. No one said it was impossible smile.gif .

As for Iron Lady, most women and men get seriously responsible jobs in politics at 40+ .

NGONGE   

Originally posted by J B:

A Child nursery career, a Day-care center cheif to be exact is the advice i( sister JB ) can give to sister Hiba, thus agree with sister NGONGE.
:D

What exactly is wrong with being a housewife, JB? Look at this one minding her own business and washing dishes. :D

(On second thoughts, maybe the photo was very suggestive).

hiba   

I like the idea of being a housewife...i think it is nice but after a while a girl needs to get back her independance lol

Blessed   

You can fit any job in with your childs needs. For anything else there's Faraxs Mastercard :-D

Do you guys know how much maternity leave women get in Carabta. 40 days! 40 bloody days! Can you imagine! Most women haven't even shaken off the laughing gas in that time.. let alone be ready to get back to work.

Blessed   

^Woooohooo! Slow down princess, you might hurt yourself!

I was merely sharing information not starting another 'yeallow teether' bashing session.

*yawn*

NGONGE   

^^^ Love the way you did your research there and looked at what's important, ayaayo.

Arab women are tough little cookies. They give birth in the morning and are already cooking lunch by the afternoon. To them 40 days is far more than enough. Still, you know about their holidays, don’t you? They seem to have something like eleven months holidays per year!

ps

The whole labour regulations and laws in that country really, utterly and totally stink. I hear that there is light at the end of the tunnel though.

Blessed   

^I like to be very clear about my 5 year plans. ;)

The whole labour regulations and laws in that country really, utterly and totally stink. I hear that there is light at the end of the tunnel though.

So says, the 'Shaikh'. Guess, we'll have to wait another 11 months as hols have just started. Insha Allah.

murefu   

i dont know if someone else posted

this idea: best career for moms is ENTREPREUNERSHIP..It helps alot.you run your business(independent), you dont go out

for work( as wife, is not good to go out for worka according to our islam books). after you graduate in this field it helps alot in terme of creativity and innovation( you can be creative in any aspect of life even in terms of relationships between your husband and you..children and you)...after my prayers waxan ilaah ka baryaa mid ENTREPREUNER ah inuu ilaah ii sahlo..lool..

ps i am not sure if it is offered in bachelor'degree

^ LoL @ entrepreuners don't go out for work.

Are they not the busiest people out and about, drumming up business for themselves? You can have a base at home, but it doesn't mean you put up your feet and cook lunch when you should be working. No one makes money that way.

you can be whoever you can be, do it for the love, don't do it for the income, because when you go to Akhira, your savings account ain't gonna follow up with you. live to eat, live to survive, enough to get to the other life and make it simple. I say this because, most of us are focused on earnings and daily livings, when this life is temporary.

Shakti   

"this life is temporary" ..one of the the phrases that hold us back from the rest of the world. Why bother 2 succeed.. correct brothaaa ?? :D